Amy Brown steps down at TTU

jimbo44

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you have a inside track at TTU, but I know Palmateer has just a good chance as anyone else. Just saying.
don't have inside tract at all and I agree Palmateer would be a great hire but my friend that is in position to know believes Cross is the choice, and not everyone that applies will accept the job, some of them want perks that is not available.

A base salery of 75k with winning incentive bonuses should be enough to start. Maybe 80k after 2yrs.

82k after 4yrs.

Bonus money should be: OVC champion 15k, OVC tourney Champs 10k,and 10k for every win in the NCAA tourney.

There should be some TV money there, if they get that attention.

The rumored short list:

Dean Walsh-Carson-Newman

Tony Cross- Belmont

Mike Bradbury- Morehead State

Allison Clark- MTSU asst. TTU grad

Sytia Messer- Ga.Tech associate head coach.

This may not be the final list, but it gets people google happy!

Thanks to Thomas Corhern for his article in the Herald-Citizen, check Links on here.

Is TTU really a better job than Belmont considering everything?

And if so, why?

Not exactly a stellar group to chose from.

If the rumor that was just passed to me is true? I will have to think about it for while. Right now, its not like I'm a huge Tech fan, just a casual women's basketball fan but, who was on the selection committee? Let me just remind the Board that Kim Rosamond was my first choice for head coach. I think she was Tech's best shot at keeping the local players home. By local players I mean to include a certain 6'8 post player in the next county.

If the rumor that was just passed to me is true? I will have to think about it for while. Right now, its not like I'm a huge Tech fan, just a casual women's basketball fan but, who was on the selection committee? Let me just remind the Board that Kim Rosamond was my first choice for head coach. I think she was Tech's best shot at keeping the local players home. By local players I mean to include a certain 6'8 post player in the next county.

And who are you? Just a casual women's basketball fan. B)

I would like to see someone who can keep a certain 6-3 player in the same county, who has never lost to the 6-8 player. B)

Heard the rumor today that the press conference is Monday at 9:00 am and new coach is a great hire from what I have been told.

It would be nice Jimbo to see both of those girls in the purple and gold and it could be done with the right sales pitch to these ladies. See it now the Twin Towers of the OVC

If your rumor is true about the news conference, the choice has been made. :thumb:

We could check moving company records to see where the activity is. :ph34r:

Twin towers would be nice,but both are featherweights and would need a couple of seasons in the weight room to tweek it. :thumb:

Holt, Segn, Christian and others were wide body types, who could clog up the middle and make the shot in a crowd their freshman year.. :ph34r:

The 6-3 kid is being coached by Christian. I am seeing some of the same moves that Emily used at TTU.l