Grace Christian - Knoxville

Looks like a gag order has been placed on parents and fans. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Grace has made alot of progress. I think alot of their star players last year graduated, and it will be interesting to see what they have this year in upcoming Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores. I saw the CAK / Grace middle school game last year and it was outstanding. They had some good looking players that will be moving to HS this year, but it would be asking alot for many of them to be major contributors at the varsity level as freshmen.

Looks like a gag order has been placed on parents and fans.

Grace has made alot of progress. I think alot of their star players last year graduated, and it will be interesting to see what they have this year in upcoming Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores. I saw the CAK / Grace middle school game last year and it was outstanding. They had some good looking players that will be moving to HS this year, but it would be asking alot for many of them to be major contributors at the varsity level as freshmen.

Grace will not be very good at all. Easy win for CAK.

Grace will not be very good at all. Easy win for CAK.

Shelia:

CAK can't consider anybody an easy win, although a couple games should be more winnable than others. I'm always cautious about going into games with opponents I know very little about. I know Grace had a very good year last year, but I had heard they lost several of their impact players, but so did CAK. Are you aware of any "new" players that Grace may have had transfer in that will impact their team? What offensive and defensive scheme do they run? I heard they had installed a wing-t. I know you are more informed about the Panthers than the Rams, but thought you may be able to elaborate a bit. After reading some posts from last year, it's somewhat ominous how silent this board has been about Grace this spring & summer.

Shelia:

CAK can't consider anybody an easy win, although a couple games should be more winnable than others. I'm always cautious about going into games with opponents I know very little about. I know Grace had a very good year last year, but I had heard they lost several of their impact players, but so did CAK. Are you aware of any "new" players that Grace may have had transfer in that will impact their team? What offensive and defensive scheme do they run? I heard they had installed a wing-t. I know you are more informed about the Panthers than the Rams, but thought you may be able to elaborate a bit. After reading some posts from last year, it's somewhat ominous how silent this board has been about Grace this spring & summer.

They will run multiple offenses even something my son calls the ND box i think. They do not have the athletes they had last year and have not brought in any. They will be a much weaker version of last year. Powell vs CAK would be a much better game for CAK. Your starters would at least play a full game and get better.

They will run multiple offenses even something my son calls the ND box i think. They do not have the athletes they had last year and have not brought in any. They will be a much weaker version of last year. Powell vs CAK would be a much better game for CAK. Your starters would at least play a full game and get better.

Thanks for the info. I'm happy we're not playing Powell, too many friendships. Probably would be a good match up though, both teams are breaking in new QB's (ours not yet determined), and new receivers, both are looking for play makers, and both seem to have improved versions of their defense. Heart felt wishes for a great season for Powell /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the info. I'm happy we're not playing Powell, too many friendships. Probably would be a good match up though, both teams are breaking in new QB's (ours not yet determined), and new receivers, both are looking for play makers, and both seem to have improved versions of their defense. Heart felt wishes for a great season for Powell /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree! I'm not looking for any 5A - 6A teams to add to our schedule! It will be tough enough as is. Good luck to Powell, and Grace this season!

(I am on the other hand looking forward to seeing how Powell and OR match up in week 3. Should be a good game!)

I agree! I'm not looking for any 5A - 6A teams to add to our schedule! It will be tough enough as is. Good luck to Powell, and Grace this season!

(I am on the other hand looking forward to seeing how Powell and OR match up in week 3. Should be a good game!)

haha right you are GVK. we got our plate full as it is with Sequoia and Elizebethton and Scott and Stone. not to mention Carter and ALcoa. i was privledged enough to meet the Panthers new QB and he was a great guy. Best of luke to yall this season.

why are no Grace people posting on this...? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />