TN ASA State Schedule?

MaidMary

Or where can I find it on the net?

Thanks!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I am not sure that dude knows what a computer is. The Georgia ASA has all the brackets for their state tournament this weekend posted and updates them throughout the tournament...

14-under

Friday night at Tyner:

Game 1: Field 1: 7:00, Chattanooga Force vs Thunder

Game 2: Field 3, 7:00, Nighthawks 95 vs Frost Comets

Game 3: Field 4, 7:00, Impact vs Thrashers

Game 4: Field 5, 7:00, White Lightning vs Xplosions

Game 5: Field 1, 8:30, Kx Fury vs Val Thunder

Game 6, Field 5, 8:30, Nighthawks-Manis vs Fury-Tad

Game 7, Field 3, 8:30, Lady Aces vs Mustangs

Game 8, Field 4, 8:30, Team Mizuno vs Tennessee Force

Winners play at 9:00 am Saturday, losers get to sleep a little later and play at 10:30. Play later shifts to Warner Park.

I'd check with your teams before traveling and relying on this 100 percent due to any last minute changes for whatever reason.

Chattanooga Force moved to 16-under, and will begin play at Warner Park Friday at 6. I don't know how that changes the 14-under schedule.

14's-Mustangs are undefeated going into Sunday and from the scores, appear pretty dominant. The Impact team looked good in one particular game I saw, led 10-0 in the second inning.

16s-Older Fury is undefeated going into Sunday. If I looked at it right (the board was a little hard to follow in some spots) they gave up 1 run Saturday. Chattanooga Force, Knoxville Fury, Wild Hogs, younger Fury (a Furious 16s division) are among around 7 or so others I think are still alive. The Chatt Force (14s, playing up) got an outstanding pitching performance by Shelby Willard of Chattanooga Central (rising 10th grader) plus help from the infield in beating the Firebirds 1-0. They had a ton of team speed, any lapse or hesitation at all and the runners would have been on. I saw them tear up a team earlier that way. The Falcons got a similar performance Friday night from the Coffee County pitcher, beating the Force 2-0 on a one-hitter.

18s-Chattanooga Force and a group of Eagles, not sure from where, were unbeaten going into Sunday and were to play right away. Force had to score 2 in the last inning to beat the Crusaders in a really good game. The Cruisers also played some good ball Saturday. I was glad to see Sunni and Skye Jackson playing well for them as they previously attended school here before heading to Lavergne a few seasons back. They beat the team with Soddy-Daisy's Buckner, former GPS pitcher Megan Wagner, other good players, 3-1, I can't remember their team name.

I could give some more info on individual players had there been team rosters. That's not a priority but it would have added a lot to know who were watching and what schools they represented, other than the known players from the area.

Indian, thank you for the update for Saturday, it was fantastic, especially for a temporarily bed bound person. How did it end up Sunday, did the rain cause problems?

The 16 Fury and Knox Thunder 93 were battling for first last i heard. Fury would have to be beaten twice.

Thunderbolts came in 3rd. Predators came in 4th

18s-Chattanooga Force and a group of Eagles, not sure from where, were unbeaten going into Sunday and were to play right away. Force had to score 2 in the last inning to beat the Crusaders in a really good game. The Cruisers also played some good ball Saturday. I was glad to see Sunni and Skye Jackson playing well for them as they previously attended school here before heading to Lavergne a few seasons back. They beat the team with Soddy-Daisy's Buckner, former GPS pitcher Megan Wagner, other good players, 3-1, I can't remember their team name

The group of Eagles is from the Knoxville area.

1st Chatt Force

2nd Knox Lady Eagles

3rd Elite Diamonds

That was a strong division with a lot of good players, including some who've already finished a season in college. I did not get to see those Eagles play, do you know their roster, positions and high schools/colleges?

Indian, thank you again for the update! Wish I could have been there. As for the Lady Eagles (18U) I do know that there is another post for them here, for upcoming try outs.