2010 Regular Season Tourmaments...

davidlimbaugh

I know of these (I think?)

Weekend of March 19-21

Gallatin's Chic-Fil-A Classic

Smyrna's Grand Slam Challenge

Weekend of March 26-28

Wilson County Challenge???

Note: I have heard the D2 schools have gone to weekend series so there will not be a McCallie Scenic City Classic in 2010. I am saddened to hear that...

Weekend of March 31-April 2 (Easter Weekend)

Warrior Rainbow Spring Classic in Murfreesboro

When is 2010 Sportsbelle? USA Classic in Memphis? Others?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Adidas Classic? I know of the Beaver Creek Classic that Halls and Gibbs sponsors, the Sportsbelle Classic that Farragut puts together, the Kevin Calia tourney in Oak Ridge, the Lakeshore Invitational around the Morristown area and the Athletic House tournament in Blount County, but I'm not familiar with the Adidas Classic unless it has been recently developed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What are some good low to mid level play tournaments. I keep up with District 1 1A and 2A most here in East TN. I'm not opposed to see these teams play tough competition, but I think UNiversity High went to Chattanooga last year and got beat bad. Sometimes, I just don't see that helping a team. What would be a gooid tourney for some of these lower to mid level teams in 1A wanting to get better go to. That would be near Knoxville and east. Any input would be appreciated and I apologize for bouncing off topic just a bit.