Spring Hill 2009

nrgrizzlies

bc they arent as good as the teams they will lose to.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Good lord... My point exactly. Thank you for providing another example of the point I was making because I highly doubt you have much of a clue of what you're talking about as far as Spring Hill goes. I didn't know I had to explain to you what I meant in my post... Again. Thanks... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a good year for Spring Hill Football. Coach Scharsh has done a good job of righting the ship. He has pushed the players hard to improve their toughness and technique. He also has a good group of seniors to put on the field. Their offense was pretty potent last year. If the defense makes the same strides this year, they will surprise some teams.

I expect them to be in every game this year and because of the extra year of work and toughness that the players have acquired... I expect them to win the close games this year. Will be a true contender for the district title... and a lock for the playoffs.

MT Football,

Not sure SH will be a "lock" for the playoffs. This is going to be a very tough district.

However this is not the same SH team as in years past.

You are correct that Scharsch has really worked them hard during the off season. Last year they were in most games the first half, then got pushed around some in the second half.

This team has made HUGE gains in the weight room and conditioning, so that shouldn't be an issue this year. :roflolk:

I believe they are scheduled to host Frankin County next Friday, July 31. After that I believe they're scheduled to play at Trousdale County the next Friday. Not completely sure about that though. I believe they also play at Glenncliff at some point. I'd have to get all the details on every scrimmage with the exception of Franklin County next Friday.

I believe they are scheduled to host Frankin County next Friday, July 31. After that I believe they're scheduled to play at Trousdale County the next Friday. Not completely sure about that though. I believe they also play at Stratford at some point. I'd have to get all the details on every scrimmage with the exception of Franklin County next Friday.

Franklin County will be a very tough scrimmage. They are a VERY physical team. I know last year when Giles scrimmaged them it was a really tough game. Should be a good measuring stick for the up and coming raiders.

Doesnt FC have a tailback that runs a 4.4 that tons of d-1 schools are looking at?

I always get a chuckle :angry: when I see these High School times.

If he truly runs a 4.4 then, he'd be the fastest QB, the fastest RB, and in the top 5 WRs at the NFL combine.

I'm sure he's fast.............but really :angry:

nfl.com/combine/top performers