Its a Done Deal!

oldblazedad

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is a joke then it's a joke on the whole country now. It's currently the top high school thread on themat.com discussion board.

Oh...well,.....why didn't you say so in the first place? If it's posted on the forums at TheMat.com (or any internet forum for that matter), then it must be true. There's no other explanation necessary.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think I'm with texas23 here. There was no claim of anything in the opening post --- only a statement (with pic) that the school welcomed him....as in, for a camp.

If this is legit, there will be true press coverage soon. If so, congrats in a big way. If not, congrats to those who passed it off as such.

Oh...well,.....why didn't you say so in the first place? If it's posted on the forums at TheMat.com (or any internet forum for that matter), then it must be true. There's no other explanation necessary.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think I'm with texas23 here. There was no claim of anything in the opening post --- only a statement (with pic) that the school welcomed him....as in, for a camp.

If this is legit, there will be true press coverage soon. If so, congrats in a big way. If not, congrats to those who passed it off as such.

I think you missed my point. I'm not saying this topic is true. I'm only trying to show how out of hand it's gotten if not true.

I haven't talked to Pat in a few years to know what all is goin on with him, but from my source and it is a good source that I spoke to last week at Blackman is that he is just doing the camp there. So, I would say it is a hoax. But as I said I haven't talked to Pat in a few years to know what all is goin on with him and don't know what his plans are. But if it is true Pat is a great coach and very likeable individual. Wish him the best in whatever he does.

WHAT IS THE DEAL, IS HE COACHING AT BLACKMAN OR NOT?

THE ANIMAL

It appears that some of the Blackman people are making a mockery of the situation. To me, it is shameful to imply that Pat Smith will be the next head coach. What's next? Will Gonyea be coming back to take the job again!

Get Real!

It appears that some of the Blackman people are making a mockery of the situation. To me, it is shameful to imply that Pat Smith will be the next head coach. What's next? Will Gonyea be coming back to take the job again!

Get Real!

It's true that he will be a HS coach this upcoming season with a fella like an Allen Jones behind him.

It's true that he will be a HS coach this upcoming season with a fella like an Allen Jones behind him.

its true that he will be A HS COACH this upcoming season but not THE BLACKMAN HS COACH this season..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

the Blackman faithful are really having fun with the COACHT family. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whats even funnier is that they got PBD scammed!