halls vs. clinton 2009 week 0

hallsfan10

Yeah i hated to hear about downy It always sucks to hear that a senior or any grade for that matter misses the year becasue of injury. I am just glad that he is gonna be ok and that he can watch from the sidelines. My thought and prayers are with you and your familiy. Does anyone know if he is out of the hospital and if he is gonna be able to come to the game? i hope so

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton will win but they did not look very good in the jamboree. I still think AC will keep the tradition and beat the dragons this year and years to come. Sorry clinton faithfull it looks like this wont be your year. B)

I think you need to worry less about Clinton and worry more about your team. You say Clinton didnt look very good in the jamboree???? At least we won our game..... :thumb:

Clinton will win but they did not look very good in the jamboree. I still think AC will keep the tradition and beat the dragons this year and years to come. Sorry clinton faithfull it looks like this wont be your year. :thumb:

I think you need to worry less about Clinton and worry more about your team. You say Clinton didnt look very good in the jamboree???? At least we won our game..... B)

Very TRUE! I heard AC didnt look good at all... Im gonna go ahead and call it... Clinton will embarrass AC this year.. its going to bad.... But on a lighter note.. I think that AC made a good choice in a coach.. i just don't think that he will have time to implement his whole system well enough... plus i dont think that AC's "west coast offense" as someone called it on another thread will be very effective on clinton's extremely fast Defensive backs.. and AC is gonna have to stop Clintons offense...

Space3 wrote:

Clinton will win but they did not look very good in the jamboree. I still think AC will keep the tradition and beat the dragons this year and years to come. Sorry clinton faithfull it looks like this wont be your year.

"faithfull" is not a word. Try "faithful". Also, this is a Halls vs. Clinton thread, not an AC vs. Clinton thread. You should probably save your creatively spelled trash-talk for another thread.

Clinton will win but they did not look very good in the jamboree. I still think AC will keep the tradition and beat the dragons this year and years to come. Sorry clinton faithfull it looks like this wont be your year. :roflol:

I think you need to worry less about Clinton and worry more about your team. You say Clinton didnt look very good in the jamboree???? At least we won our game..... :blush:

We might have lost but we were up 3 to 0 after the 1st qt. then switched to the JV team while Oak ridge left there starters in. But any way we did not show nothing, basic running plays and pass plays plus we kept the ball 9min. in the first qt. Clinton Stone looked at best average throwing short incomplete passes plus it was cambell Co. Your JV done most of the damage. I take it back Halls will put up a fight cause a little Webb school ran all over your fast defense. AC Josh Wilson beat oakridge and clinton fastes players by 5 or more yards. But any way clinton enjoy it right now everyone thinks clinton is a team to beat. It wil change after the season starts. :blush:

Clinton will win but they did not look very good in the jamboree. I still think AC will keep the tradition and beat the dragons this year and years to come. Sorry clinton faithfull it looks like this wont be your year. :roflol:

I think you need to worry less about Clinton and worry more about your team. You say Clinton didnt look very good in the jamboree???? At least we won our game..... :blush:

Very TRUE! I heard AC didnt look good at all... Im gonna go ahead and call it... Clinton will embarrass AC this year.. its going to bad.... But on a lighter note.. I think that AC made a good choice in a coach.. i just don't think that he will have time to implement his whole system well enough... plus i dont think that AC's "west coast offense" as someone called it on another thread will be very effective on clinton's extremely fast Defensive backs.. and AC is gonna have to stop Clintons offense...

Kidd Clinton has lost to AC how many years in a row????? HA HA HA This will be there best chance to pull a upset but after this year well everyone will be saying clinton who? But I will go on and call it... AC beats Clinton just like last year. :blush:

Im sorry i could care less about the "streak" and yes webb did take it to Clinton... and actually ive said it before clinton will have alot of trouble with Halls offense bc Clinton had alot of trouble with the wing T... which webb ran... but honestly i cant see clinton getting beat by an Anderson Country team this year.. its not the old AC anymore.. but it should def be exciting.. im pretty sure that is one of the Thursday night Games on WVLT

Im sorry i could care less about the "streak" and yes webb did take it to Clinton... and actually ive said it before clinton will have alot of trouble with Halls offense bc Clinton had alot of trouble with the wing T... which webb ran... but honestly i cant see clinton getting beat by an Anderson Country team this year.. its not the old AC anymore.. but it should def be exciting.. im pretty sure that is one of the Thursday night Games on WVLT

Your right its not the old AC anymore its the new wide open AC team now. But your right it will be exciting. Have you seen AC this year? I watch Clinton at oakridge they did not look very sharp. I think stone was still hurt from the Webb game.

What a lot of ppl don't know is that clinton wasn't even planning on playing their starters for the Jamboree. It was kinda a last min decision. Thats one reason you saw a lot of clinton starters taken out after the first series. And i think stone will be okay.. he just twisted up that ankle a little bit. On Anderson Country, i've heard a lot of good things... Especially during the passing leagues (one reason i said i think that AC made a good decision on the new coach) but im just worried about how they will react in an actual game. Although your starters tied it up with Oak Ridge more or less in the first quarter, you tied it up with a team that got beat by Alcoa 37 to 0. Clinton's Starters tied it up with Alcoa, and actually were more impressive. So i hate to compare but you guys kinda playing a bad OR team.

What a lot of ppl don't know is that clinton wasn't even planning on playing their starters for the Jamboree. It was kinda a last min decision. Thats one reason you saw a lot of clinton starters taken out after the first series. And i think stone will be okay.. he just twisted up that ankle a little bit. On Anderson Country, i've heard a lot of good things... Especially during the passing leagues (one reason i said i think that AC made a good decision on the new coach) but im just worried about how they will react in an actual game. Although your starters tied it up with Oak Ridge more or less in the first quarter, you tied it up with a team that got beat by Alcoa 37 to 0. Clinton's Starters tied it up with Alcoa, and actually were more impressive. So i hate to compare but you guys kinda playing a bad OR team.

True oakridge is a bad team but we played basic offense dont want to show nothing didnt really want to play. But 1st team played basic offense whithout showing nothing and ran 9 min off the clock then put jv team in. Would it be smart to try to kill someone in a jamboree and show what you have when you got to play all the teams that was there? NO! ball controll get the score and win 1st qt 3 to 0. Just like we did.