halls vs. clinton 2009 week 0

hallsfan10

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whose the people to watch out for? how do you think it's goin to end up

I think this could be a pretty good game. I want to see how Halls looks on the OL, and see if they've added some passing to their offense from last year. I think depth and lack of a passing attack was their undoing last year. On the other hand, Clinton is very strong at the skill positions but their defense is very suspect as is their OL.

I think Clinton will score some points, but I want to hear how Halls is looking in the scrimmages before I can accurately predict the final score within 2 points...LOL /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

whose the people to watch out for? how do you think it's goin to end up

Im an old school type of guy and i have alot of respect for the Halls program! Halls in my opinion is a very dangerous team to be playing in week 0. I think Halls has something to prove from losing last year to the Dragons and will come out ready to play. If Clinton takes Halls too lightly or is looking past them to Dobyns-Bennett......it could be a l o n g night! If i had to pick a score right now, I would have to pick Clinton by 10. No disrespect to Halls, i just have to pick Clinton cause Im a Dragon.....lol! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im an old school type of guy and i have alot of respect for the Halls program! Halls in my opinion is a very dangerous team to be playing in week 0. I think Halls has something to prove from losing last year to the Dragons and will come out ready to play. If Clinton takes Halls too lightly or is looking past them to Dobyns-Bennett......it could be a l o n g night! If i had to pick a score right now, I would have to pick Clinton by 10. No disrespect to Halls, i just have to pick Clinton cause Im a Dragon.....lol! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would have to agree....Halls is a class act and they are a very dangerous team, but I dont know if halls has the speed to keep up with Clinton. Last years game Clinton had way to much speed on the outside for Halls, I think stone had like 2 80+ passes in that game. I could be wrong, but I always associate halls with big linemen....I think halls will have a better year than last year...but i think Clinton will be to strong for them. Who are Halls play makers this year?

I would have to agree....Halls is a class act and they are a very dangerous team, but I dont know if halls has the speed to keep up with Clinton. Last years game Clinton had way to much speed on the outside for Halls, I think stone had like 2 80+ passes in that game. I could be wrong, but I always associate halls with big linemen....I think halls will have a better year than last year...but i think Clinton will be to strong for them. Who are Halls play makers this year?

Interestingly, Halls has flip-flopped this year. We're a little smaller but perhaps quicker on the line and much faster on the outside and secondary. Still, I'm not sure if we can stop the one-two punch of Stone in the air and Hazelhurst up the middle. I've read where Hazelhurst has gained mass but lost a step. Against smaller defenses that's probably a net positive rather than a negative.

Interestingly, Halls has flip-flopped this year. We're a little smaller but perhaps quicker on the line and much faster on the outside and secondary. Still, I'm not sure if we can stop the one-two punch of Stone in the air and Hazelhurst up the middle. I've read where Hazelhurst has gained mass but lost a step. Against smaller defenses that's probably a net positive rather than a negative.

That is interesting... and yeah Hazelhurst was pretty big during the spring.. but you also have to consider he will prob slim down in a hott august.. but yeah that one-two punch is going to be powerful but if something happened to either one of the star players.. they are in trouble bc clintons rushing and passing game feed off each other...

Boy, that is profound. Clinton's rushing and passing game feed off of each other. Don't most teams rushing and passing games feed off of each other if they have a decent team. Just wondering and I am sure this will generate some real intelligent discussion.

I was simply saying that if one of the threats get put out.. clinton is not good enough to be able to win without the other threat