South @ Knox West

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waco--- you want a ride with me? Oh yeah, I forgot that you said you were shining up your tuba tonight. That shouldn't take long. What will you do with the rest of your time? You really should go upstairs and visit your mama. She misses seeing her baby boy. She said she'd rather push a chevy than drive a ford, by the way.

Pregame tailgate at the black bim. Southers that are still awake after the win--- party at Waco's mommy's place.

THE BOBBYMAMA :angry:

Waco--- you want a ride with me? Oh yeah, I forgot that you said you were shining up your tuba tonight. That shouldn't take long. What will you do with the rest of your time? You really should go upstairs and visit your mama. She misses seeing her baby boy. She said she'd rather push a chevy than drive a ford, by the way.

Pregame tailgate at the black bim. Southers that are still awake after the win--- party at Waco's mommy's place.

THE BOBBYMAMA :roflol:

Im trying to figure out what you just said. Must me the liquor talking. :roflol:

I remember last year all of the South games were on the radio....what station? And are they doing it again this year? :roflol:

Theres no way you could remember last year mini-me. You were only created about a week ago. But I think South's games are on the comedy chanel this year.

Dear cousin, comedy channel is all booked with the DB coaches show this year, the buncha clowns! :roflol:

I remember last year all of the South games were on the radio....what station? And are they doing it again this year? :roflol:

Theres no way you could remember last year mini-me. You were only created about a week ago. But I think South's games are on the comedy chanel this year.

Dear cousin, comedy channel is all booked with the DB coaches show this year, the buncha clowns! :roflol:

Talking about clowns. How about the South uniforms? I can't stand that baby, powder blue color. You know, football players are supposed to look mean. That color just does'nt strike fear into anyone. Oh well, the South never beat anyone west of Morrison streak continues tonight. Good luck and represent Kingsport in a possitive way. In other words, don't let the rednecks start flinging seat cushions and Gatorade bottles after the horn sounds tonight like they did in Greenville last year.

THE BOBBYMAMA :roflol:

Im trying to figure out what you just said. Must me the liquor talking. :roflol:

Classic! :flower:

Talking about clowns. How about the South uniforms? I can't stand that baby, powder blue color. You know, football players are supposed to look mean. That color just does'nt strike fear into anyone. Oh well, the South never beat anyone west of Morrison streak continues tonight. Good luck and represent Kingsport in a possitive way. In other words, don't let the rednecks start flinging seat cushions and Gatorade bottles after the horn sounds tonight like they did in Greenville last year.

South doesn't need uniforms to make them look tough. :roflol: