7 on 7 passing tournament @ Cloudland

The tournament starts saturday 7-18-09 at 10:00 am. All 13 teams are guaranteed 5 game mininimum. Cloudland, Hampton, Unaka, Johnson County, Unicoi, Happy Valley, David Crockett, Cosby, Chucky Doak, South Green, Tri-City Christian, Watauga(N.C),and Broughn(N.C) are the teams scheduled. It is a round robin tourn starting at 10:00 am with Bracket play starting around 3:00 pm. Championship game at or around 7:00 pm. Come out and see your team. Trophies will be awarded.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, how did this go???

Didn't make it tonight Pirate Mike ,heard a little about it, gonna try to make it tomorrow and will give some input. Hampton will be tough in the running game,anything they can get from their passing game will be just an added bonus. They do have a couple of good receivers and I'm hearing another one may be coming out. The new one could be pretty special. Three quality receivers is pretty good at the 1a level.

i only saw a few of the games Unaka accuttly looked pretty good i think they had like 4 or 5 picks against cloudland, Cloudland looked good the 1st game i saw and looked awful at times against Unaka, Hampton looked pretty good but i didnt catch all of there 2nd game

pretty good game last night. Hampton looked good. cant wait till todays game starts

i only saw a few of the games Unaka accuttly looked pretty good i think they had like 4 or 5 picks against cloudland, Cloudland looked good the 1st game i saw and looked awful at times against Unaka, Hampton looked pretty good but i didnt catch all of there 2nd game

Don't put much stock in passing league games. I always thought the only good it does is keep the skill people in shape. Get back with me when the pads start to pop, whooooooooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Don't put much stock in passing league games. I always thought the only good it does is keep the skill people in shape. Get back with me when the pads start to pop, whooooooooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

i wasnt trying to, just chill a bit, all i was saying is what happend when someone asked and what i saw was cloudland thinking there colors must be maroon cus they completed more to unaka than to anyone else /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

i wasnt trying to, just chill a bit, all i was saying is what happend when someone asked and what i saw was cloudland thinking there colors must be maroon cus they completed more to unaka than to anyone else /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Whoooooooooo!! Its football time and there ain't no chill'n this time of year. When the pads go to poppin' the Maroon will be on their heels cause the Highlanders are gonna roll over them. Whooooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />