Red Boiling Springs football?

grizzlybear

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we are here, but some of us have jobs and have to work for a living !! they have just ended their 2 a days as of friday maybe you can get some people on here to chat now that they are over, my opinion is that they are ready to play and the team has 28 healthy boys that have worked hard and are not gonna take any from u or anyone!! they are focused on one thing, that is giving it their all and trying to win some games this year !! by the way i think that everyone knows what the streak is so, you can get over yourself and SHUT UP ALREADY !! have you ever heard BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME , well the BULLDOGS R COMING to win this year !!!! the support from all around is well appreciated with a little luck or should i say blessings we will kick butt this year !! looking forward to some R.B.S. FOOBALL our first scrimmage is tues. east robertson come out and support the DAWGS !!!!! We'll be there :motorbike:

Thanks for finally giving some info on RBS, dawgs08. You can calm down because I was just trying to get a RESPONSE from yall. Also, thanks for working for a living instead of waiting on a check. I wish your team the best of luck. Now, let's hear from some more RBS fans as well as Oakdale and Pickett Co.

I predict RBS will not only win against Oakdale, but they will win big. Have not heard from their jamboree game with Sewannee but i bet they destroy them. Sewannee was absolutely awful last yr. We here that Oakdale only has about 13 players--not a good sign for Oakdale. I will also predict that RBS will beat Pickett --heard they only have 14 players. Good Luck Dawgs---My money is on you.