D-B vs. Halls scrimmage...Let hear it!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder from WaCoJaCo.

Do not get upset if DB doesn't look good in these scrimmages. Clark never goes in to "win" these things.

Thank You.

But, if they beat Maryville, you can really get excited and start talking state championship! :thumb:

And South can do the same if they "beat" Volunteer. :)

Just a reminder from WaCoJaCo.

Do not get upset if DB doesn't look good in these scrimmages. Clark never goes in to "win" these things.

Thank You.

But, if they beat Maryville, you can really get excited and start talking state championship! :thumb:

And South can do the same if they "beat" Volunteer. :)

What kind of record do you predict the Indians will have this year Jack?

I hope I get up to Kingsport for the scrimmage.

I expect to see Halls do the same things they always try to do. They will run up the middle, off tackle and push the outside with the "Jet" or sweep play. If they pass more than 10 times it would be a surprise. The line play is key. I only know about 2 names of the starting lineman. New guys are going to have to step up.

From what I have heard and seen, the defense will be pretty quick (by Halls standards) but undersized. If they can make sure tackles, they will be okay.

I expect Halls to look a little rusty. They could be okay in this scrimmage but I really expect them to give up lots of yards inside and one or two big plays. If the first offense scores 2 or 3 times, it has to be considered a success.

I hope both teams avoid injuries.

Go Devils.

I expect to see Halls do the same things they always try to do. They will run up the middle, off tackle and push the outside with the "Jet" or sweep play. If they pass more than 10 times it would be a surprise. The line play is key. I only know about 2 names of the starting lineman. New guys are going to have to step up.

From what I have heard and seen, the defense will be pretty quick (by Halls standards) but undersized. If they can make sure tackles, they will be okay.

I expect Halls to look a little rusty. They could be okay in this scrimmage but I really expect them to give up lots of yards inside and one or two big plays. If the first offense scores 2 or 3 times, it has to be considered a success.

Go Devils.

This is what I'm Looking For!!! Our defense is very quick and undersized as well. I'm real anxious to see them in action. Ricker was moved over which will be a great assett. Our Offensive line has decent size and a couple have pretty quick feet. I expect for them to run the ball hard up the middle and utilize some very quick speed on the outside. I think all D-B fans are ready to see this team in action. Several of these guys had to step up with NO varsity experience! I truely hope both teams stay injury free as well :thumb: . What about your QB? Ours has come along way he looks really good this year as with the rest we will see under pressure.

Go Devils.

I sure hope you guys bring some good weather with you.That was a monster storm down there in the spring.I wanted the scrimmage to happen ,but you don't play with the bolts from above.I brought it up again yesterday about the award I seen in your team locker room.The highest percentage of players that bench 300 in the country.I just can't remember the year however.I to hope none of the players have any injuries,that's a parents worst fear.Roll Tribe