Now that Tullahoma has the new stadium - who has the worst?

nrgrizzlies

• 2 weeks later...

Cant go wrong with a vote for Richland. Their visitor bleachers should probably be condemned. Also, Mt. Pleasant doesn't have a great set-up either. Their home bleachers are in the dark. Seems strange. And kind of off topic, but Lambuth University's facilities/field/"stadium" are ridiculous. Lewis County's Jr High stadium and facilities completely blow away Lambuth's. These NAIA schools play on the kid's desire to play college football and the parent's desire to brag about their kid getting a "scholarship"...but, the reality is that they rarely ever offer greater than a 50% scholarship and double up the tuition. Then, they give everybody and their dog one of these "scholarships". Sorry about the rant. I just think the parents need to just accept that little Johnny was an outstanding high school player, but isn't good enough to suit up for a D1, 1AA, or DII school. Coming to terms with this fact would save them tens of thousands of dollars. (I know they call the different divisions by different names, now, but I am too lazy to look them up)