Fulton and AE vs Motown West and Motown East

Turtle

i know ae got skill players,but mo east has alot senior skills players that have alot of tallant and exp. being the first game fumbles ,penaltys and special teams will be a huge factor , who will be preapred the most? will home field play in? i think mo east has the advantage.

A lot of experienced senior skill players?

Blanton, Howell, Dee Dee, Demetrius Clark... are there others?

Offensively, Austin-East is young... but watch out for their front 7 on defense. They have 3 senior LBs that all started last year, 2 senior DEs (one was a starter last year, the other saw a lot of playing time), and 2 DTs that started last year. Austin-East will depend on their defense early, and the talented offense will put points on the board at some point in the game.

I agree with your take on Austin-East defense. My Canes must win the battle up-front. We have

very good size on the offensive line. Can we block AE front 7? we will see Sat. We have enought

speed on offense to run with anybody, as long as we win the battle up-front. GO CANES! :roflol:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AE will win as long as there defense scores... Their offense looked like it needed a lot of work if you judge them on their appearance in the Jamboree. But then again, I'm sure turtle will talk about how great those Halls Red Devils are gonna be this year. That or another good excuse will be that the University of Tennessee didn't paint a stomping logo on the field for them to jump on. Nothing pumps up a well disciplined AE team like stomping on the visitors 50 yard line. Morristown East will be competitive, but AE wins the physical battle in the second half. The only other distraction for Austin East might be Saturday's back to school sale at Marshall's.

Go Falcons!

AE will win as long as there defense scores... Their offense looked like it needed a lot of work if you judge them on their appearance in the Jamboree. But then again, I'm sure turtle will talk about how great those Halls Red Devils are gonna be this year. That or another good excuse will be that the University of Tennessee didn't paint a stomping logo on the field for them to jump on. Nothing pumps up a well disciplined AE team like stomping on the visitors 50 yard line. Morristown East will be competitive, but AE wins the physical battle in the second half. The only other distraction for Austin East might be Saturday's back to school sale at Marshall's.

Go Falcons!

Hahaha come on now, Photoman, we're supposed to be on the same team this Saturday. But my only excuse is, "IT WAS THE JAMBOREE!" How many coaches really take the Jamboree serious? But let me throw this in there as well, who did Fulton play? WOW KARNS! That's says a lot about the Fulton hahah. You can't measure your season on the Jamboree outcome I know AE won't and hopefully, your boys won't either because they only played K-A-R-N-S WOW :roflolk: .

Can someone please inform me on ticket prices, where the games are going to be played at, how will the TSSAA heat index ruling effect the 1st game, does this stadium have 2 sides(home and visitor side) or just one... Thanks to anyone who can answer these questions..

As usual, Let's GO AE!!

Go Falcons!

AE may win but you fail to recognize that we have guys going one way. To say that AE wins the physical battle in the "second half" makes no sense.

Ticket price is 7$ and covers both games...Heat index will not be a factor looking at the weather for Saturday...there is a home and visitor side and the walk ways around the field will be packed by people standing...my advice is get there early (4ish) if you want a decent seat...hopefully, that answers your question

Hahaha come on now, Photoman, we're supposed to be on the same team this Saturday. But my only excuse is, "IT WAS THE JAMBOREE!" How many coaches really take the Jamboree serious? But let me throw this in there as well, who did Fulton play? WOW KARNS! That's says a lot about the Fulton hahah. You can't measure your season on the Jamboree outcome I know AE won't and hopefully, your boys won't either because they only played K-A-R-N-S WOW :ph34r: .

You right... "IT WAS THE JAMBOREE!". However, if you didn't leave the stadium scratching your head wondering how come you couldn't move the ball against Halls, then you've got a cracked turtle shell. Notice I didn't say how you couldn't score... I said you struggled to move the ball. It appeared that it would have been easier to As far as Fulton....Yes... it might have just been "just Karns" as you put it, but we did move the ball. In fact moved it into the end zone a couple of times. I just can't decide if Halls made your offense look bad or did you make Halls Defense look good?

Fact of the matter... I still think you will win on Saturday... (defensively that is).

Yea I know but I think we as in AE had a bad showing in the Jamboree but I don't think AE ever looks good in the jamboree. But Photoman, how does if feel coming off an 0-10 season :mellow:

Nah, I'm with JOdy with this one, I think it was Berean fault so they should be the one who suffers but its funny saying 0-10 Fulton. The worst AE has finished is 1-9 so they're still 1 up on you. hahah

To Saturday; I think both Knoxville teams win by 14