• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baylor Preseason Scrimmages:

Baylor 3 Farragut 0

Baylor 4 Beardon 1

Baylor 2 Soddy 0

Toughest scrimmage was Beardon. Scrimmage was much closer than score indicates. Baylor survived a first half barrage where score could easily have been 3-0 Beardon at the half. Beardon is very fast on both sides of the field.

Soddy showed speed up front, and they have a very good keeper. Teams will have to work hard to score on her.

thursday at 5pm at riverdale.

Thanks I'll be there and if your there i will tell you how far down hill we have gone

Mjuhb, why do you think you've gone downhill. Shelbyville played hard, had some scoring chances early and only gave up the header goal by Kirstin on a corner kick. Your goalie made some super plays all game. Anyway I thought they looked pretty good.

thursday at 5pm at riverdale.

Thanks I'll be there and if your there i will tell you how far down hill we have gone

Mjuhb, why do you think you've gone downhill. Shelbyville played hard, had some scoring chances early and only gave up the header goal by Kirstin on a corner kick. Your goalie made some super plays all game. Anyway I thought they looked pretty good.

no i meant tullahoma