CAK @ Grace

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i addressed the rivalry game thing in one of my earlyer post...but im pumped to see how the good ole boys at cak do!! they seemed to be pretty hyped about playing grace which i like and i believe they should be ... but dont let this turn in to a boyd of the 09 season.. where we went in way to cocky and hyped up that we could not even execute are stuff we did best at the end of the season

i addressed the rivalry game thing in one of my earlyer post...but im pumped to see how the good ole boys at cak do!! they seemed to be pretty hyped about playing grace which i like and i believe they should be ... but dont let this turn in to a boyd of the 09 season.. where we went in way to cocky and hyped up that we could not even execute are stuff we did best at the end of the season

They are starting to remind me of the cat that swallowed the Canary. My guess is they have picked up several transfers and don't want it all over the message boards. They took alot of flack over it last year. I still don't think they have much of a shot against you guys.

They are starting to remind me of the cat that swallowed the Canary. My guess is they have picked up several transfers and don't want it all over the message boards. They took alot of flack over it last year. I still don't think they have much of a shot against you guys.

Pujo, that may be true about transfers, but really that should be of no concern to our guys at CAK. We would have welcomed any transfers just as well, we just didn't get any. If anyone looks at our little ole skinny boys and the number of players we have and think we recruit, then our recruiting coordinator needs to be fired :roflolk: (No offense Warriors, just take it as a challenge). I can't speak for the Rams. Grace does appear to be better than what you and others who played them last year seem to believe they should be. But I never saw them last year, just read about them alot on this board. This game has a "little brother trying to blacken big brothers eye" feel to it. The guys from CAK have faced many tough teams. If they can stand toe to toe with Alcoa and slug it out, I'm confident they can take "little brothers" best punch. Maybe not. We'll know in about 50 hrs. Good luck to your guys Pujo. Hope ya'll have a great season. :roflol:

# 5 sat out the first basketball game last season due to the ejection. I bet Coach McKamey has him ready and loves all the rumors flying around. Glad we didn't play CAK in the jamboree Catholic is no CAK haha

So.....If a player is ejected in one sport he can serve his suspension in another? If this is the rule I believe it needs to be looked at again.

If he plays, he plays.

From the TSSAA website:

The student-athlete is also suspended from all levels of participation (varsity, junior varsity, freshman) the same number of contest(s) in the sport involved.

If the student-athlete is a senior and cannot fulfill all of the disciplinary action due to the completion of the season, he/she will fulfill the action in the next sport in which they participate.

In all situations where ejections occur for unsportsmanlike conduct, the individual will be removed from the next contest(s) following the one in which the ejection occurred.