Hampton scrimmage

dawgbacker

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured that dad was lying! These are the teams in WG conference. So who do you see WG beating in conference play this year.

District 2-AA

Greeneville 4A

Claiborne 4A

Graigner Co. 4A

Chuckey Doak 3A

South Greene 3A

West Greene 3A

Cumberland Gap 3A

I could see them winning about 3 games, WG is headed in the right direction. The new coach has really stepped things up.

Is S. Pitt loaded like usual?

Yes, we are loaded again....only problem is we are very young!! It will probably take a few games to get everyone on the same page. We should be playing at a high level come playoff time, especially playing again 1A Schools.....our regular season schedule is full of higher classification teams this year and its very possible we cound have a few losses....

Greetings Pujo and congrats to your brother on his new position at Hampton High. It is a toss up this year on who will take it all.

Heard your brother picked up another key player this week. Can you share any inside info with us?

A big greetings to you, good to have you back. Mike is really focused and working hard ,the team has quite a bit of potential, a few guys need to mature a bit, but for the most part ,they understand how hard you have to play to be a winner.

Yeah I heard Logan Shell came back and they have several new additions to this years team. Its going to be tough to get a starting job for this years team. Competition for spots is always a good thing. I,m really looking forward to this season and I,ll keep you posted on anything Ihear, I try to stay informed.

I think this years team will play with more fire and passion, I think people will see what I,m talking about on the 28th. These boys will be highly motivated.

Hey Hampton guys I was told by a WG dad that they beat you all in that scrimage. How pitiful is that? :D How does WG really look? Do you all think they will be any competion in thier conference????

West Greene is no longer the whipping post of east tennessee. I'd say Hampton will be ready by season time. Hard to judge a team by a scrimmage.

Hey Hampton guys I was told by a WG dad that they beat you all in that scrimage. How pitiful is that? :D How does WG really look? Do you all think they will be any competion in thier conference????

West Greene is no longer the whipping post of east tennessee. I'd say Hampton will be ready by season time. Hard to judge a team by a scrimmage.

we didnt scrimmage W.G. some one told that guy wrong

Greetings Pujo and congrats to your brother on his new position at Hampton High. It is a toss up this year on who will take it all.

Heard your brother picked up another key player this week. Can you share any inside info with us?

TNLady-Saszie, more things going on,more players are coming out and some that can really help. Starting positions are getting harder by the day. Also hear Hampton may be a few players shy for the scrimmage tomorrow night, its not all that bad, just get some extra work for some of the other kids.

Pujo thank you very much for the up-dates. You know when school starts back more kids show up. But for the most part I think Coach Lunsford pretty well has his team and from what I hear, all his key players back. He is a good coach and I expect to hear big things about him and Hampton this year.

I did hear Logun Shell earned his spot back. Some one emailed me and said he had had surgery in May and wasn't release by his doctor till July 21. Any way keep me posted on Hampton!!!

I was looking over the 2007 roster for Hampton and the only big lineman not there right now would be Mario Pahuamba. But you have to stay in shape this day and time to play football. Big doesn't mean strong. Best of luck to your brother Pujo.....I am always rooting for his team!!