Dyersburg Jamboree

tigertiger

Milan has 3 D-1 prospects in Avery Williamson who was offered by Ole Miss as a junior , the Jabronski Gilbert at TB, and Christian Coleman who is just a junior...Dyer County won't face a better team this year, Dyersburg won't either I am afraid. Who did Dyersburg look on offense?..

Milan looked good last night..Gilbert was impressive but not sure if he has enough speed to play running back at a bigger school...I was more impressed with Dyersburg..A lot of speed..If #5 ,the Taylor kid I believe,breaks the line of scrimmage..don't believe Milan or anyone in the area has the speed to catch him..Caldwell is a speedster as well..Should be a great game between Milan and Dyersburg..!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look for milan to make another run at the state. no other team in this district/region will come close. milan is loaded as they usually are year in and year out. my only concern was the qb but after watching him practice and scrimmage, i'm not concerned anymore. milan's only competition will be possibly dyersburg and definetly the middle tenn. privates and alcoa if they get that far. the west belongs to the dawgs.

look for milan to make another run at the state. no other team in this district/region will come close. milan is loaded as they usually are year in and year out. my only concern was the qb but after watching him practice and scrimmage, i'm not concerned anymore. milan's only competition will be possibly dyersburg and definetly the middle tenn. privates and alcoa if they get that far. the west belongs to the dawgs.

Milan looked strong..It will depend if Dyersburg can keep Milan from just pounding them..I'm not sure how good the Milan quarterback can throw the ball..Gilbert is a strong runner...I still believe Dyersburg will have to much speed..but if Milan can keep Dyersburg from getting outside..Milan will probably win..Just not sure..#5 was the fastest back out of all the teams last night.!

Milan has 3 D-1 prospects in Avery Williamson who was offered by Ole Miss as a junior , the Jabronski Gilbert at TB, and Christian Coleman who is just a junior...Dyer County won't face a better team this year, Dyersburg won't either I am afraid. Who did Dyersburg look on offense?..

Milan looked good last night..Gilbert was impressive but not sure if he has enough speed to play running back at a bigger school...I was more impressed with Dyersburg..A lot of speed..If #5 ,the Taylor kid I believe,breaks the line of scrimmage..don't believe Milan or anyone in the area has the speed to catch him..Caldwell is a speedster as well..Should be a great game between Milan and Dyersburg..!

Big, #5 'is Snook' Taylor,when he breaks line of scrimmage is 'Long Gone'..D'burg's 'o'n 'd' lines will determine their season!! IMO Mialn,D'burg,Cockett will rule the region..all 3 matchups between these 3 will be classcis..!

GO TROJANS!

WE BELIEVE IN ALL OF YOU !!

'BLACK WATCH 'D' !!

'TOGETHER WE ATTACK""

'WE ARE BROTHERS" !!

Big, #5 'is Snook' Taylor,when he breaks line of scrimmage is 'Long Gone'..D'burg's 'o'n 'd' lines will determine their season!! IMO Mialn,D'burg,Cockett will rule the region..all 3 matchups between these 3 will be classcis..!

GO TROJANS!

WE BELIEVE IN ALL OF YOU !!

'BLACK WATCH 'D' !!

'TOGETHER WE ATTACK""

'WE ARE BROTHERS" !!

That's what I was trying to say in my post about 2 or 3 up from now..if the Trojans could keep Milan from pounding on them..Should be a great great between the two teams..!Milans strength against the speed of Dyersburg..!Who quarterbacked for Dyersburg last night?

Taylor rushed for what 1700 yds and 28 tds last year?..I know his TD total set a new DHS single season record...I hear he is BIGGER AND FASTER than last year, and we return most of the offensive line..that's bad news for opponents..because this kid can FLY!..should be a good one next week when "DC" comes to J.C. Sawyer stadium...

Taylor rushed for what 1700 yds and 28 tds last year?..I know his TD total set a new DHS single season record...I hear he is BIGGER AND FASTER than last year, and we return most of the offensive line..that's bad news for opponents..because this kid can FLY!..should be a good one next week when "DC" comes to J.C. Sawyer stadium...

I thought Dyer Co would be able to play better against Milan last night..Really thought they might be able to pass the ball..These two teams usually get after each other pretty good but Dyer Co is a young team..talented but young..based on what I saw last night..Dyersburg by 3 touchdowns..Too much speed for the Trojans..!

CORRECT !!

Ran into "TYLER CALDWELL" and his family today at the Mall in Jackson..Shame that kid isn't playing somewhere....He really had the wheels...Talked to his dad though and he said the running game with "Snook and Trevor" and a couple of other kids was "STRAIGHT"!...I know Tyler Lyons is running fullback..who else is in the backfield?..Is Travis O"Neal back there?.. And BTW saw my favorite Trojan going back to college today to play football..."Trey Vernon"...Trey is a fine young man and a good football player..Playing at a christian school over around Springfield, Missouri...