District 7A

muffin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by muffin:

Who will be the top teams,and players in 7a this year?

Celina will have some of the best pitching next year. Mclerran walker morris and cambell will be hard to beat. I herd 2 other seniors may play + boys we already had. coach atkins is doin a good job gettin more guys on the team we will be good very next year.

• 1 month later...
Posted by celinabaseball:
Posted by muffin:

Who will be the top teams,and players in 7a this year?

Celina will have some of the best pitching next year. Mclerran walker morris and cambell will be hard to beat. I herd 2 other seniors may play + boys we already had. coach atkins is doin a good job gettin more guys on the team we will be good very next year.

i believe that celina will have some of the worst pitching besides hermitage springs. monterey will be up there with morgan,sparks and whoever and then rbs will be up there with heady and hudson and mason fillin this year.then u can never count out clarkrange.and pickett will have sundials for radar guns

Posted by choker12:

i believe that celina will have some of the worst pitching besides hermitage springs. monterey will be up there with morgan,sparks and whoever and then rbs will be up there with heady and hudson and mason fillin this year.then u can never count out clarkrange.and pickett will have sundials for radar guns

I guess you play for RBS but thats ok you guys will have a pretty good team but coaching will be questionable. Pitching you guys have to and only one is consistant. Celina will have good pitching Mclerran and walker and morris are alright and cambell as a freshman will help them alot. Just remember that Mclerran beat you guys last year and he will only be better. Good luck to you guys you all should be improved this year 7A could be on of the best top to bottom this year.

How can you question the coaching in RBS,these kids got their coaching thru L.L.,Babe Ruth,just think of their last names,Heady,Mason,Clark,Halliburton,Hudson,Turner,Watson and Swaner.What happened to the assistant coach from last year,he seemed to be the one who ran the team and got the best out of the players?

I didn't say the players were not good I said you guys should be improved and most of the teams will be this year. But you have a new coach and sometimes it takes some time to adjust to that. But to say one team has no pitching when they beat you guys last year and the pitcher that beat you was a freshman and he should just get better. So before you put them down you may want to see how good you guys are.

Just for the record Celina Has beat RBS 4 out of the last 7 times they have played and as for youe coach never said he didnt come from a good baseball back ground just that with a new coach it sometimes take a while to adjust.

What do you mean last years coach. The coach is still there and you must have not seen the same games the last three years but for the record just ask coach Elrod what the rcord was the last three years. Back to the coach you must mean coach McDaniel not sure what happened to him but he will be missed. He still teaches at Celina.

We didn't lose to Celina 4 times in the last 3 years. We only lost to them twice. Once 3 years ago and once last season. I am not going to get into but there are the facts. ;) I cannot believe that I would get negative feedback(or maybe I can) for the job that was done over the past 8 years both by the players and coaches. I do wish the Bulldogs the best of luck always and that will never change. RBS hadn't even had the opportunity to go to the regional tournament before we did that 3 years ago. That is something words can never take away.Some folks are bitter because I took the job in Monroe. Sometimes coaching is not the most important aspect of a teaching job, coaching alone sure doesn't pay the bills.

District 7A will be a dogfight this season. Most every team has some good pitching back and alot of players. It should be real interesting to watch. There are no give me games for the teams in the district so they better come to play every game.