District 7A

muffin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I played baseball every since i was in 8th grade at rbs the bulldogs will be down a little due to the coaching changes!i dont care what anyone says coach elrod was one of the best coaches around. monroe is very lucky to have him as a coach and a teacher. he is a real good person i really dont think no one can replace him as a coach at rbs. i wish the bulldogs all the luck in the world and i hope they do great! just play as a team. i will be cheer for you guys. :o

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bplayer

red boiling springs were scared to play watertown last year b/c of our pitching 3 guys by the names of koby , bennett, and dashkovitz koby throws around 80 with nasty breaking pitch bennett was only a freshman last year but has good stuff , dashkovitz throws around 85 plus consistantly and if i recall beat rbs his freshman year and threw a 1 hitter. he is a junior, watch out for watertown they r very dangerous this year only loosing 2 starters and gaining many other. oh and rbs lost to monterey last year where we stoped them in regional playoffs.

I will comment on 2 things and then I am done. Number one we were not scared of Watertown's pitching. The reason we didn't get to play them is my schedule was full before Coach Lutrell and I were able to get together to schedule. He was involved in basketball and started scheduling late. I did call him however and we couldn't work out a days to play. We loved to play against Watertown win or lose we have always had close games and for one of the team to come on here and rip RBS for no reason is classless.

Number 2 Matt Heady played for the Wilson Sox a 15-year old team.

Guest bplayer

handyy u clocked him his freshman year 2 years ago he is now a junior maybe throwing harder than 85 now well actually he is . ask monterey what they thought of him seeing they couldnt even hit off of him. but i apologize for the comment about being scared this is what i have heard about teams from around the league i apologize for those comments. but we would love to play u all just so u can see this pitcher.

Matt played for the Sox this summer and did play in the series. Dash, I won't get to coach against you this season because I am not at RBS. Don't worry about the MPH just worry about winning games like you have in the past couple of years. MPH doesn't mean that much right now. You are too good of a pitcher to worry about that right now.