Metro's Best ?

DrCross

First, the best player in Metro is Tiffany Arnold from Hunters Lane. She works hard and is a great athlete. She'll end up at a mid-major college next year.

There a few good ones after her. Chantelle Blakley and Tiffany Daniel from Antioch. There are some talented players from Hillsboro. T'Qwana Pendergast is a post player from Maplewood who could be really good.

Overall, this is a bit of a down year for talent in Metro. Really only one solid senior. This years sophomores and freshman could be very good.

I agree and I think that Tiffany Arnold is one of Metro's best. But I also think that Tiffany Daniel deserves some respect also. She has spent so much time working on her game this offseason. I think she should be a top prospect in the state. Not only was she district MVP last year, she was all region, her team's miss basketball and she broke alot of her high school records this year. Just watch her in fall ball. I not trying to take any credit from Tiffany Arnold because the girl is flat out good. But I am telling you that Tiffany Daniel, this young lady is going to suprise alot people. I think these are Metro's top prospects.