Best 2010 Grads

The Zone

DeKalb County has three great returning players that will be graduating in 2010. Travis Neal a catcher with great arm and blocking ability good contact hitter who should get offered a scholarship. Jesse Sutton Center fielder with great speed strong accurate arm and great contact hitter a college needs to pick him up. Garrett Hoke a pitcher and infielder better in outfield has a strong arm and very accurate, has a variety of pitches throws from 85 to upper 80s consistant has hit 89 a few times. Garrett has talked to a few colleges, not offered but a college needs to sign him if not that would be wasted talent.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeKalb County has three great returning players that will be graduating in 2010. Travis Neal a catcher with great arm and blocking ability good contact hitter who should get offered a scholarship. Jesse Sutton Center fielder with great speed strong accurate arm and great contact hitter a college needs to pick him up. Garrett Hoke a pitcher and infielder better in outfield has a strong arm and very accurate, has a variety of pitches throws from 85 to upper 80s consistant has hit 89 a few times. Garrett has talked to a few colleges, not offered but a college needs to sign him if not that would be wasted talent.

Not 2010, but Nicky Delmonico and Phillip Pfiefer are probably the two best players in the state, regardless of class. :popcorneater:

Give it a break! Would you?

Both of these guys are very good players without you having to advertise them as the best in the state. Now I'm sure you'll get on here and say that I'm just jealous of them and that I hate the Farragut baseball program, because that seems to be your answer to everyone on here. Everybody knows that Farragut has a great baseball program. I'm just tired of hearing it from you. :thumb:

BTW. I am sure that the 2010 Farragut grads appreciate the way you overlooked them and gave your little plug to these 2011 grads. :roflol:

Bennett and Williams are the ones you should be talking about on this thread!

Not 2010, but Nicky Delmonico and Phillip Pfiefer are probably the two best players in the state, regardless of class. :evil:

Nice job reading the title of the board. If you don't have any graduates for 2010 worthy of talking about then start a who is the best 2011 graduate or just wait until next year to post. Based on the posts I have seen you make I am guessing the Farragut program would appreciate a years break from you anyway.

Not 2010, but Nicky Delmonico and Phillip Pfiefer are probably the two best players in the state, regardless of class. :lol:

Give it a break! Would you?

Both of these guys are very good players without you having to advertise them as the best in the state. Now I'm sure you'll get on here and say that I'm just jealous of them and that I hate the Farragut baseball program, because that seems to be your answer to everyone on here. Everybody knows that Farragut has a great baseball program. I'm just tired of hearing it from you. B)

BTW. I am sure that the 2010 Farragut grads appreciate the way you overlooked them and gave your little plug to these 2011 grads. :lol:

Bennett and Williams are the ones you should be talking about on this thread!

Well if you insist... Ethan is one of the best catchers in the state, signed to UT, hit the deciding homerun against collierville in the state tournament. One of the most physically gifted players in the state as well. Nick is a shut down pitcher plain and simple. 0.82 ERA last year. Not to mention he will bat 4th or 5th in the lineup. Kid is a straight beast and also signed to UT.

Other 2010 grads from FARRAGUT to watch are Tyler Noland (had 6 HR's in limited action last year, one of the fastest players around), Stewart Martens (should go to 2nd base and move Nicky to SS, great glove, swings a good bat and is fast) , David Allen (athlete who also starts at WR, great defensive player, developing into good offensive player, fast), and Logan Hess (good pitcher, been buried on the depth chart).

Is that good enough for ya? I can't help that Farragut is the best team with the best players every year. And the fact that it bothers so many people is just a plus for me. Haha. But really, you can't go wrong naming anyone from Farragut's team. No offense to everyone else who is trying. :evil:

I agree with terminator. Sutton, Hoke, and Neal are all three great players and have potential at collegiate level. Sutton is quick and great in outfield. Hoke throws very consistant and accurate can locate all pitches, he has a variety of pitches and throws upper 80s. Neal is a fantastic catcher and blocks extremely well with a great arm. All three need to play college ball. Hoke and Neal is all i have heard talking to colleges so far but district seven AA will be dominated by them three hoke will have a great year on the mound

The Farragut University

How is Coach Buckner working out? Yall been working hard?

I wouldn't know personally, but from a couple of parents/players i've talked to they said it hasn't been as tough as previous years under Coach Pharr. But i guarantee their definition of "hard" and everyone else's is different.

Dude, where do you buy an 9 1/4 fitted hat to fit your head? :shock:

The Farragut University

How is Coach Buckner working out? Yall been working hard?

I wouldn't know personally, but from a couple of parents/players i've talked to they said it hasn't been as tough as previous years under Coach Pharr. But i guarantee their definition of "hard" and everyone else's is different.

Dude, where do buy an 9 1/4 fitted hat to fit your head? :thumb:

You might wanna look it up online or possibly order it specially in a magazine. And for the record it's a 9 1/8 not a fourth.