Independence Football

football69er

Getting back to football.... Boys and students are pumped for game on Friday, dont know how Heckman's shoulder is doing. Siegel has a tough looking team, plenty of weapons on offense, any predictions or anything to add for friday? Besides pointless arguements....

Don't know about Heisman's, opps, Heckman's shoulder (sorry about the slip there but that was the name on the locker last year). I hope they stay pumped for Friday and somehow between now and then develop a running game and some other things to do offensively that will actually surprise some people and give them a shot at some wins this year. Tall order, I know, but it could happen. Get it done Eagles!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon really can't you just talk football and stop being so negative-( Heissman oops I slipped i mean Heckman )

State your opinion as that what this board is but all you ever do is constantly bash players ,coaches and the program then you always follow up by go Eagles.you are still upset because they didn't start ur beloved nick smith at qb---other posters from this point on don't reply TO ANY of his posts...

To the game IHS will need to stop the run if they do IHS will take it by 12,if seigal runs at will like most teams did last year look for the stars to win big...

Cmon really can't you just talk football and stop being so negative-( Heissman oops I slipped i mean Heckman )

State your opinion as that what this board is but all you ever do is constantly bash players ,coaches and the program then you always follow up by go Eagles.you are still upset because they didn't start ur beloved nick smith at qb---other posters from this point on don't reply TO ANY of his posts...

To the game IHS will need to stop the run if they do IHS will take it by 12,if seigal runs at will like most teams did last year look for the stars to win big...

Other posters.....listen to der fuerer. Sig Heil!!!!!! Blindly follow and refuse to see or listen to any other opinions but the rah rahs. Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!

And this has nothning to do with thomas berry or terone sheppard or taylor adams or nick smith or any of the other players from last years team.(they lost a lot of talent with that group didn't they? Well some were rarely used anyway so it shouldn't matter much right?). My Heisman comment was only ment to illustrate what was and still seems to be a problem ---an over rated QB allowed to continue in a postion after abject failure and build his ego to epic proportions at the expense of team play. Heisman was on the locker last year. And this seemed to be OK with all? You reap what you sow. Or so it is said.

Ps-agree with your assessment of Fridays game however negative/positive that may be.

MEMO TO ALL THE INDY KOOL - AID DRINKER 'S : The D & O Line play against both BGA & DICKSON CO. was horrible. These poor kids are just a bunch of stand up guys with no concept of the reality that lower pads and inside hands win. Heckman or no Heckman Segal will boat race IHS. This will be the beginning of a four game debacle ( Segal, Oakland, MBA, and Brentwood ).

MEMO TO ALL THE INDY KOOL - AID DRINKER 'S : The D & O Line play against both BGA & DICKSON CO. was horrible. These poor kids are just a bunch of stand up guys with no concept of the reality that lower pads and inside hands win. Heckman or no Heckman Segal will boat race IHS. This will be the beginning of a four game debacle ( Segal, Oakland, MBA, and Brentwood ).

Ouch! And I'm cosidered negative? Yikes!

Indyfbman and HSfbman glad to see you all supporters of the program would hate to see what you would have to say if you didn't support the team. You all are rediculous. HSfb you are flat out rediculous to set around and bad mouth a high school kid. You don't have to agree with a coach but to stay on a kid is rediculous. Why don't you just go confront the staff and be done with it. This grudge you are carrying around has to eat at you constantly. Be a man and get it off your chest

I'm curious to see how the Indy Eagles will stack up this year running the Wing T offense. Judging by my screenname, I obviously love the gun slinging, shotgun snapping, spread. But we will see how it stacks up for this years team. I was glad to hear that Indy will be running a 4-3 on D this year, just hope that the line can step it up and cover that line of scrimmage. Good luck this Friday boys and bring Wilco a W :thumb:

hs or fsb - way to go, alot of class first bash some kid in high school then let go with some racial verbage with you posted "listen to der fuerer. Sig Heil " Go watch your beloved nick smith play qb at college or shall i state play intramural or powder puff football in college...

you cry "My Heisman comment was only ment to illustrate what was and still seems to be a problem ---an over rated QB allowed to continue in a postion after abject failure and build his ego to epic proportions at the expense of team play. Heisman was on the locker last year."

whom ever said Heckman was the Heisman man? I mean he is compared to nicole smith>Cmon didnt ya love the screen pass vs. memphis East, right into the LB's hand for a pick 6 that got him benched...yep you are so right a coach is gonna put his record on the line to pad some kids stats.Last time i looked heckman was and is a prospect for college ball ( tennessean,scout,rivals )

I do some work now part time for a big 10 school looking at kids in the Fl panhandle have some friends in region looking at him at FB, or a QB smaller Div school....

Game time folks FINAL SCORE PREDICTIONS

SEIGAL 38

INDY 27

* hope i am wrong but talkin to a few that seen some scrimages and not the 2 clowns, that have told me the run defense still needs help- i hope i am wrong and INDY wins-

good luck Eagles , best wishes - be healthy and enjoy

hs or fsb - way to go, alot of class first bash some kid in high school then let go with some racial verbage with you posted "listen to der fuerer. Sig Heil " Go watch your beloved nick smith play qb at college or shall i state play intramural or powder puff football in college...

you cry "My Heisman comment was only ment to illustrate what was and still seems to be a problem ---an over rated QB allowed to continue in a postion after abject failure and build his ego to epic proportions at the expense of team play. Heisman was on the locker last year."

whom ever said Heckman was the Heisman man? I mean he is compared to nicole smith>Cmon didnt ya love the screen pass vs. memphis East, right into the LB's hand for a pick 6 that got him benched...yep you are so right a coach is gonna put his record on the line to pad some kids stats.Last time i looked heckman was and is a prospect for college ball ( tennessean,scout,rivals )

I do some work now part time for a big 10 school looking at kids in the Fl panhandle have some friends in region looking at him at FB, or a QB smaller Div school....

Game time folks FINAL SCORE PREDICTIONS

SEIGAL 38

INDY 27

* hope i am wrong but talkin to a few that seen some scrimages and not the 2 clowns, that have told me the run defense still needs help- i hope i am wrong and INDY wins-

good luck Eagles , best wishes - be healthy and enjoy

Well well well! Mr. big time scout has decided to show his expertise on kid bashing. I bow to your more experienced kid bashing/ name calling. Real class! And what are you talking about "racial verbage". The allusion (look it up) was to blind obedience. Keep on scouting for those big ten teams. I'm sure they appreciate you proven expertise.

Bashin kids..it is you that started callin out a kid ,heckman....

Your boy Smith is 18 in college,so hence it is not kid bashing.yep I am enjoyin my time here in south florida,and will be makin thr trip north to ft walton high in a few weeks....

Enjoy the Hurricane season!! So much common ground.