OLDDE

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 turnovers = discipline.

Bad play calling = coaching

Spanked!

Well lets see 454 yards of rushing last Friday night. Now that's a spankin. Some of the Maryville poster want to talk about Alcoa's freshman getting spanked. That's hilarious and pretty shady considering the score was 13 to 6 Maryville with 5 minutes left in the game. Alcoa's freshman will be fine and no else will beat this team. As for Maryville their freshman and sophomore classes are loaded but don't discount the Alcoa classes either. MLREB didn't see your post on the ALCOA Maryville game. :D

Spanked!

. MLREB didn't see your post on the ALCOA Maryville game. :D[/b]

Should of looked harder. My post was several days before the game where I broke the game down. If you care to take the time and look for it then you will see that I was DEAD on. I was not surprised by the outcome nor the final score. The difference was that much and has been recognized for several years by us in the know. Maryville has two back to back classes that are limited on athleticism and difference makers. You are seeing them now. Enjoy the win.....you should.

Spanked!

. MLREB didn't see your post on the ALCOA Maryville game. B)

[/b]

Should of looked harder. My post was several days before the game where I broke the game down. If you care to take the time and look for it then you will see that I was DEAD on. I was not surprised by the outcome nor the final score. The difference was that much and has been recognized for several years by us in the know. Maryville has two back to back classes that are limited on athleticism and difference makers. You are seeing them now. Enjoy the win.....you should.

Wow.........MLREB trys to make his self look great, even when his team loses..... :D

Watch out.......beep beep! B)

BLINDSIDEcopy.jpg

Spanked!

Well lets see 454 yards of rushing last Friday night. Now that's a spankin. Some of the Maryville poster want to talk about Alcoa's freshman getting spanked. That's hilarious and pretty shady considering the score was 13 to 6 Maryville with 5 minutes left in the game. Alcoa's freshman will be fine and no else will beat this team. As for Maryville their freshman and sophomore classes are loaded but don't discount the Alcoa classes either. MLREB didn't see your post on the ALCOA Maryville game. :popcorneater:

Yes it was. Hats off to the big boys.

Spanked!

Well lets see 454 yards of rushing last Friday night. Now that's a spankin. Some of the Maryville poster want to talk about Alcoa's freshman getting spanked. That's hilarious and pretty shady considering the score was 13 to 6 Maryville with 5 minutes left in the game. Alcoa's freshman will be fine and no else will beat this team. As for Maryville their freshman and sophomore classes are loaded but don't discount the Alcoa classes either. MLREB didn't see your post on the ALCOA Maryville game. :popcorneater:

Rebelsman.........How we going to get our partner in crime APB back in town? :roflolk:

Rebelsman.........How we going to get our partner in crime APB back in town? :popcorneater:

If I had anything for him I would take him. He is searching for greener pastures. I wish him luck! Charleston is too preppy for him. I am sure they asked him to leave. He should fit in anywhere in Mississippi. :roflolk: