huntingdon/westview

htown5

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be one the best games of the week perhaps the whole year! I know only pride is at stake but this will be a old fashion head knocker! I know that Huntingdon is solid and Westview is still a very young team and is coached well as is Huntingdon. I will go with Westview just because they are home that don't mean they will win. It wouldn't shock me one little bit if Huntingdon came away with a win. Good luck to both teams and i hope both teams have great years! :popcorneater:

Basing this on how they looked at the jamboree, this should be a good game. But the way they looked and from what I have heard, the only way Huntingdon can win is by outscoring Westview. Huntingdon has a decent offense no doubt but the defense is too weak up front and some in the back. I am predicting Westview to come out with a victory.

Westview - 28

Huntingdon - 14

Well not getting to see either team in the jam. I think im still going to go with martin westview.

Final Score

Westview 35

H-Town 14 :thumb:

I mean for disrespect but MW by 21 man u must know more than I do. MW has good size but they are still fairly young. Yes i picked them but only because they are at home. You may be right it might be a blown out. But if i was a betting man i would surely take that 21 points anyway good luck to both teams!! :thumb:

What a way to kick off the High School Football Season MW and Huntingdon. Two good teams both ranked in their respective classes. You can feel it in the air its football time in TN this will be a great one! If the weather permits i plan to be there starting is 7:30 correct. Friday being a school didn't know if they would start a little early or not. By the way i will still take 21 and Huntingdon any time they play. I know MW is good but 21 points alittle much i think. So good luck to both squads and hope for injury free game!!! :ph34r: