Pick the District 9 winners for week (0)

Okay, back by popular demand our weekly "District" thread. We can use this thread to comment on upcoming games. Obviously this first week will be hard to pick, but I'll go ahead and make mine. Community is the only team in our District that is off for week zero. I'm going to pick a strong week for the district. The matchups are as follows:

Huntland vs Riverside Christian

Cascade vs. Davidson Academy

M.T.C.S. vs. Friendship Christian

Forrest vs. Clarksville Academy

Moore County vs. Richland

Eagleville vs. Ezell Harding

My picks:

Huntland

Cascade :popcorneater:

Friendship

Forrest

Moore County

Eagleville :

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntland vs Riverside Christian- RCS is usually weak, picking based on past.

Cascade vs. Davidson Academy- Cascade will show people why they will be a big threat this year.

M.T.C.S. vs. Friendship Christian- I will make a thread for this one.

Forrest vs. Clarksville Academy- Heath Dyer might give Forrest trouble though.

Eaglevillevs. Ezell Harding- Eagles must find QB to replace Wilson though, and they have the man that can make that happen in Coach Alex Robbins.

Okay, back by popular demand our weekly "District" thread. We can use this thread to comment on upcoming games. Obviously this first week will be hard to pick, but I'll go ahead and make mine. Community is the only team in our District that is off for week zero. I'm going to pick a strong week for the district. The matchups are as follows:

My picks:

Huntland

Cascade :popcorneater:

Friendship

Forrest

Moore County

Eagleville :

I agree with all your picks although I'll add one thing. Community is so under-manned that BYE is favored by 3. I'll take BYE for the win and give the 3 points.

Good luck to all! :thumb:

Football is finally here...

Good luck to all District Teams. Don't know much about Moore County and Huntland. I expect Cascade to do well and would think Forrest to be improved. Look for them to make the play-offs this year after narrowly missing it the last two years.

Eagleville should be interesting to watch this year. I know they lost some talented players but I suspect they have some good un's coming up as well. Coach Robbins had an impact at MTCS last year and I don't know why he wouldn't have one this year at Eagleville.

We should know more about MTCS after this week. Tough opponent in Friendship Christian. We will certainly miss the 6 seniors from last year. However, returning players know what it takes to win and if the younger ones follow their leadership this team can have another winning season.

Has Community moved over to the new campus yet?

My picks:

Huntland

Cascade :lol:

Friendship

Forrest

Moore County

Eagleville :

you may have to change your mind on the Cascade one.................. :roflol::lol: