Marion County vs Cumberland County

MrsGB

Laughable??? Me thinks one would know when to open his yapper and when to keep it shut....The shirts with the fear the Beck is quite laughable....Me thinks the soo called Beck should have the CC coach scream Parlay before the bloody scallywag Warriors of soo called Marrriiion Co put a hurting on them...After all this so called school of CC is no more a threat to win anymore than me parrot with one eye is to drink all me rum...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laughable??? Me thinks one would know when to open his yapper and when to keep it shut....The shirts with the fear the Beck is quite laughable....Me thinks the soo called Beck should have the CC coach scream Parlay before the bloody scallywag Warriors of soo called Marrriiion Co put a hurting on them...After all this so called school of CC is no more a threat to win anymore than me parrot with one eye is to drink all me rum...

I thinks you been hitting the rum too much..lol

Captain Jack was a horrible choice of name for you... Mr.Crabs.... :thumb::?::thumb:B)

Jasper should win this ballgame. Just curious, when did the sugar incident happen? Was it the night of the jamboree or later in the week? We no Grundy County didn't do......they would have stole it. As for the comment about the "Legend" being bush league....Ken himself believes he is a legend and it was a reference to the story News Channel 9 ran the week prior.

Jasper should win this ballgame. Just curious, when did the sugar incident happen? Was it the night of the jamboree or later in the week? We no Grundy County didn't do......they would have stole it. As for the comment about the "Legend" being bush league....Ken himself believes he is a legend and it was a reference to the story News Channel 9 ran the week prior.

Obviously the coaches ride the bus up so it couldnt have been Grungy people... :mellow:

And to say that the comment was'nt sarcastic is pretty ignorant... You seem to be explaining alot so explain the t-shirt deal ...

Its to bad people do things Like putting sugar in a gas tank...People carry stuff way to far sometimes!

Its to bad people do things Like putting sugar in a gas tank...People carry stuff way to far sometimes!

I dont believe it was because of football related issues or so the rumors go...