Williamson County 5A ...?

BigDogDaddy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by BigDogDaddy:

OK, Williamson County, lets take the gloves off! Brentwood, Centenial, and Franklin...lets hear some predictions between these three 5A Region 6 powerhouses!

Im thinking Brentwood over Centennial. Franklin over Centennial. Franklin and Brentwood.... to early to tell Both have great teams, it may come down to the kicking game late in the game.

Franklin and Centennial are both the surprise teams of Region 6. Gut instinct is that Franklin is better than Centennial,i.e FHS is a more dangerous team to play. I am afraid that if Centennial gets behind, the wishbone offense is not one that can catch up easily. I think Brentwood has the most talent; however, penalties are not allowing their real potential to develop. The big ace in the whole is that no matter what scheme either of those teams try and run either offensively or defensively, if BHS executes, there won't be any more reason to ask the question. Game. Set. Match. Impossible to outcoach or outprepare the BHS staff-in game or out. Execution is the question.if BHS executes

Franklin and brentwood is going to be a good game this year. Brentwood has a good group of athletes but i don't think they are as fast as franklin is this year. People thought blackman was going to be too fast for franklin but franklin ran circles around them. This will be a good game but I don't think brentwood will be able to keep up with franklin.

Posted by Roaddog23:

Franklin and brentwood is going to be a good game this year. Brentwood has a good group of athletes but i don't think they are as fast as franklin is this year. People thought blackman was going to be too fast for franklin but franklin ran circles around them. This will be a good game but I don't think brentwood will be able to keep up with franklin.

Franklin and Brentwood are the two studs in this region! I would love to see this matchup! Im not sure who would win this one! I hope whoever it is we get the chance to play them in the playoffs!

Guest Centennial70

I think overall brentwood has the faster and stronger players with a huge depth at each position. I am not really sure about Franklin.. I know they have some pretty good runners and receivers. I do know that BHS has that one 6'8 dude that is supposed to be pretty good as far as lineman go, not really sure how tall/weight he is but just an estimate. CHS has just been working their butts off to be where we are right now and now we have to step up in the region games and play some hard nose football. Good luck to all 3 teams this season.

Posted by Centennial70:

I think overall brentwood has the faster and stronger players with a huge depth at each position. I am not really sure about Franklin.. I know they have some pretty good runners and receivers. I do know that BHS has that one 6'8 dude that is supposed to be pretty good as far as lineman go, not really sure how tall/weight he is but just an estimate. CHS has just been working their butts off to be where we are right now and now we have to step up in the region games and play some hard nose football. Good luck to all 3 teams this season.

Is he really 6'8" I had heard 6'5" 290 ....Plays LT on Offense?

Posted by BigDogDaddy:
Posted by Centennial70:

Is he really 6'8" I had heard 6'5" 290 ....Plays LT on Offense?

He's listed as 6'6", 288 at http://news.tennessean.com/preps/preps.php...&team=Brentwood

He's also the number-one recruit in Tennessee.

Guest jackmehoff

i personally believe franklin and their kicking game are going to win. I believe the 2 young kickers, both david's i believe are going to team up and make a big impact on the franklin-brentwood game this week. without solid kicking, there cant be much and i havent heard much about the kicking game at brentwood. defense is going to win it for these teams and a little bit of help on offense, i.e. the kicker to knock it through will play big roles. franklin all the way in my book

Posted by jackmehoff:

i personally believe franklin and their kicking game are going to win. I believe the 2 young kickers, both david's i believe are going to team up and make a big impact on the franklin-brentwood game this week. without solid kicking, there cant be much and i havent heard much about the kicking game at brentwood. defense is going to win it for these teams and a little bit of help on offense, i.e. the kicker to knock it through will play big roles. franklin all the way in my book

Uhhh, the Franklin-B'wood matchup isn't for several weeks. Franklin-Clarksville play and Centennial-B'wood play.