Hampton Vs. Johnson Co.

Dawgs32

I know very little on Johnson Co. and can only go on what I hear about the Hampton Bulldogs this season....BUT, Two things are for sure when these two teams meet. HARD hitting, and ALOT of Rushing yards and most of the time a low scoring game. I believe it could be up to who has the least turnovers.

My prediction: Hampton 8 / Johnson Co. 7

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Hampton must be much improved as i have talked to a couple of South Green parents they told me the bulldogs were very BIG STRONG & FAST . I now say it will be a WAR with J.C . Who ever plays smarter & with less mistakes dumb penalties. :unsure:

Hampton handled South Greene pretty good and SG is a pretty good team. Johnson Co is not going to be anyone's chumps and they have a game under their belts. Hampton will have to play good and fight until the bitter end. This team has really improved since last season. They should be pretty tough for anyone on their schedule. I expect a very good season.

Johnson County looked pretty solid the other night. They look better on defence than ofence. It is always a war when hampton plays JC, but I think if our guys cut out the penalties and do there jobs as a team they will come out on top. Guys you need to get fired up and stay that way this week , listen well to your coaches cause thats what its going to take to beat this team. If you do that I see a (28 to 21 victory) . Play smart and Hard . Good luck Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Johnson Co is one of my favorite teams. However, I think Hampton gets the w.

Johnson Co is one of my favorites also. Hampton being my favorite. I really think this game is too even to pick a clear cut winner.Hampton will have to correct alot of things from a year ago and play 4 quaters of hardnosed football. If Hampton can stay focused and limit the little mistakes, they will be solid. They have one kid who can be special if he can get tough enough to stay on the field. I think he has made some strides ,but Johnson Co will be a perfect test. Could be the best young kid in the area. If anyone can make him tough ,he's in the right place. The coach knows he has ability and will ride him like a rented mule, the kid may resent it some ,but he is lucky,alot of coaches would give up. Won't happen at Hampton.I expect big thing out of this kid, only a soph.

Hampton is the biggest joke in east tn. ever player they have blows. cody madden and lucus teauge think there the best thing to happen to football. Madden is the worst thing on the team by far. he needs to quit running he's mouth because he is about to get it busted. why is logan andrews even pre season all state? id love to be the backs on the opposeing team when brett price throws the ball. he throws more interceptions than touchdowns. johnson co is going to beat them like a drum. mike lunsford should have stayed away from hampton cause he wont make it passed the first round with this team

I think they'll do pretty good. Got some pretty good ball players.

Man Pujo ,I sure miss you all in 1A , it just not the same, these new classes have me guessing all the time now. It seems like all the fun rival games are gone. Everyone says the same BS. 1A was a blast, i could read it for hours, now nothing. TSSAA thanks again.

I agree with you 100 percent Muledog. They have cobbled it up and people are going to be scratching their heads come playoff time. This is a bigger mess than what people realize. The small 1a has very few good teams, It was better the way it was.

But anyway ,good luck and I guess you guys will be in the final game for the next 4 seasons. You're comp on this side is gone.