Hampton Vs. Johnson Co.

Dawgs32

Hampton is the biggest joke in east tn. ever player they have blows. cody madden and lucus teauge think there the best thing to happen to football. Madden is the worst thing on the team by far. he needs to quit running he's mouth because he is about to get it busted. why is logan andrews even pre season all state? id love to be the backs on the opposeing team when brett price throws the ball. he throws more interceptions than touchdowns. johnson co is going to beat them like a drum. mike lunsford should have stayed away from hampton cause he wont make it passed the first round with this team

So you are saying you don't love these guys like you ought to. They all seem pretty likable to me. Do you like anyone on Hamptons team.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton is the biggest joke in east tn. ever player they have blows. cody madden and lucus teauge think there the best thing to happen to football. Madden is the worst thing on the team by far. he needs to quit running he's mouth because he is about to get it busted. why is logan andrews even pre season all state? id love to be the backs on the opposeing team when brett price throws the ball. he throws more interceptions than touchdowns. johnson co is going to beat them like a drum. mike lunsford should have stayed away from hampton cause he wont make it passed the first round with this team

someone is trying to get hampton fired up they seem to know a lot of hampton players i think they will be ready come friday

someone is trying to get hampton fired up they seem to know a lot of hampton players i think they will be ready come friday

I'm sure they will make some mistakes ,first game of the year. The good thing for them is they have scrimmaged some pretty good teams. I'm sure they look forward to beating on someone with a different colored jersy.I'm starting to get just a tad excited. GettttterrrrrrrdunnnnnnnnnnnDOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSS

if i was not going to greene county friday i would be in hampton should be a good game

I'm sure everyone will get their money's worth. Could be a pretty good game in Greene Co also. The way people are talking on here, Cloudland is going to run all over WG. The Cloudland boys better not go down there thinking its going to be easy.Best take the A game. Get Um LANDERS.

if i was not going to greene county friday i would be in hampton should be a good game

I'm sure everyone will get their money's worth. Could be a pretty good game in Greene Co also. The way people are talking on here, Cloudland is going to run all over WG. The Cloudland boys better not go down there thinking its going to be easy.Best take the A game. Get Um LANDERS.

I think West Greene will be a very tough game for Cloudland.

As usual this game is almost impossible to call. I remember one of these games in recent memory that was not close and that was in 07' I believe. In all the years I have been going to watch this matchup I am streching to remember a handful that were not right down to the wire. JC lost some fire power from last year with the Prudhomme kid so they are going to have to find a way to score some points. I believe JC pulls this one out with the typical one touchdown or less margin. Should be a good game and the best thing is we get to see it twice this year...

New season, fresh start! Get them boys going Pujo. Bring back a victory for the "little" programs. Hope it's an injury free ballgame, with the Bulldogs coming out victorious. Go Dawgs!!!

Thanks Seven, we'll have both hands full, but its a winnable game. There are several schools in the big 1a thats just as tough or tougher. To go deep in the playoffs, we'll have to hold our own with The Johnson Counties. Iwish we were in the same shape with a game under our belts, but we play them again in a few weeks.

Here's hoping you guys tear some Kantuck rearend up. I wish you were at full strength.

Is it FRIDAY yet no but its so close the DAWGS can smell it, as always its goin to be a full house and every1 is goin to be on there toes this will really be a tough game but its the best way to start the season off for these boys. i know every1 is pumped and its gettin close the main thing is that they dont lose focus and keep the turnovers and penalties down, cant wait to see the DAWGS!!! As always the HHR boys will be there to repersent, good luck DAWGS!!!!!