Hampton Vs. Johnson Co.

Dawgs32

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor Edwards will come out in the first quarter because he is the winiest fullback there is. he's always complaining about something :roflol:. fell sorry for you dogs cause the longhorns are going to beat you so bad the freshmen will be in by halftime :roflol: you guys SuCk

haha weres your boys at now. 21 26 wasnt the score you predicted.

Hampton is the biggest joke in east tn. ever player they have blows. cody madden and lucus teauge think there the best thing to happen to football. Madden is the worst thing on the team by far. he needs to quit running he's mouth because he is about to get it busted. why is logan andrews even pre season all state? id love to be the backs on the opposeing team when brett price throws the ball. he throws more interceptions than touchdowns. johnson co is going to beat them like a drum. mike lunsford should have stayed away from hampton cause he wont make it passed the first round with this team

That will be just about enough out of you young man. You have nothing to say but negative stuff about the whole team. As far as I know ,all of these kids you like to insult goes to practice every day, they are working their tails off to represent Hampton. They may get out there and stink it up tonight and then again ,they may just tear Johnson Co a new one. Either way it goes ,they are the best Hampton has to offer and I'll be pulling for um until the last whistle sounds. Good bunch of kids, They don't deserve you're critisism, If they need anything out of you ,they'll slap it out of you. NUFF SAID. GEEEETTTTUUUMMMMMMDOOOOGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Pujo if i want any lip from you i would get it off Grunt and Bulldgo50's zipper you boys will see next week

A little sick. I think I'm dealing with a nut case.You can do a little better.

hampton done alright just as last year they need lots of work on containing the corners the offense did very well many wepons if the defense comes along we will be alright :roflol:

congrats on the win

A little film watching may cure some of the problems, got to give a little credit to that QB. That kid could play and he was full game. I don't think that kid will last all season ,he took a beating.