Remind me again about who can recruit ...

dirkdiggler

Drove by Overton High School on way home from work saw bigger than huge sign that said tryouts for first chair in the most awesome band in the state on Nov 15. I hear they are gonna get the best trumphet player in Davidson Co. He is really zoned for Glencliff. The whole drum corp is zoned for Antioch. One reason the guys in the drum corp left Antioch is because Antioch's music director will not let you play music with anyone else but the Antioch band. These guys play other instruments and have a cool little garage band but music director shut'em down. So they got a p.o box address over at that Shipping place on Trousdale Dr. so they could go to Johnny O. See yall at the Battle of the Bands at MTSU.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Driving thru Green Hills this AM - sign on Hillsboro's (public school) huge school sign by the road -- OPEN HOUSE FOR ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS -- with dates and times........ Hillsboro, last years AAA girls basketball state champion and a few football state championships in prior years.......

Yep, I saw it to and asked about it. They said they were trying to get some of the Private School students tht were leaving their schools tne second semester. With all of that traffic, thought that was good marketing and was good for another championship.