Huntingdon vs Westview- WOW

CoachT

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The crazy thing about it was the Huntingdon QB was 1 for 5 passing with 95 total yards passing, lol!!!! As soon as he passed that ball he got leveled and Holder was off to the races! That was one of the most exciting games I've ever witnessed! If Holder keeps this up week in and week out, he should definately be a Mr. Football nomination. He took off right from where he left off last year with his 500+ INDIVIDUAL RUSHING YARD performance against USJ. He is small, but has alot of heart and never quits driving his feet. I really like watching him play!!!!!! I should've gave the gate keepers 5 dollars on the way out thanking them for letting me watch that performance by both teams.

The crazy thing about it was the Huntingdon QB was 1 for 5 passing with 95 total yards passing, lol!!!! As soon as he passed that ball he got leveled and Holder was off to the races! That was one of the most exciting games I've ever witnessed! If Holder keeps this up week in and week out, he should definately be a Mr. Football nomination. He took off right from where he left off last year with his 500+ INDIVIDUAL RUSHING YARD performance against USJ. He is small, but has alot of heart and never quits driving his feet. I really like watching him play!!!!!! I should've gave the gate keepers 5 dollars on the way out thanking them for letting me watch that performance by both teams.

Heck of a game.....SO glad I came out tonight....Holder for Huntingdon and Williams for Westview just put on a show......No way I would've went for two, but sometimes ya just gotta take that chance.....Way to start off a season!!!.....

I was on a roller coaster once. However, it weren't nothing compared to this game. Holder did an outstanding job. However, in my opinion Thompson may have been the key. He was slow to start, and ran almost vertical in the 1st qtr. As the game went on he got his pads lower and lower and took the pressure off Holder.

I believe another key for H was the the passing game. The first and second series Westview's safetys could have reached across the line and tapped the o line's helmets. And even though they weren't complete, the attempts down field backed them up a step.

The O line play was good too. Westview's penetration was limited. Westview was big too. This game had to convince the Mustang's they can block just about anybody.