Rockwood @ Sweetwater

Weren't you all the ones complaining on the OS board about the title of the post being spelled incorrectly? I remember you saying it should be taken down. Check your post title. It says ROCKWOD... hehehehehe... Rockwod- I kinda like it.

No......"you all" didn't.......1 person pointed out that someone spelled "attitude"....."additude".....when the t and d keys aren't that close together.......now a high school kid makes a typo and leaves an "o" out of Rockwood and you think it's hilarious.......my guess is your just to much a dumb #### to see the difference.....have a nice day :popcorneater:

Weren't you all the ones complaining on the OS board about the title of the post being spelled incorrectly? I remember you saying it should be taken down. Check your post title. It says ROCKWOD... hehehehehe... Rockwod- I kinda like it.

No......"you all" didn't.......1 person pointed out that someone spelled "attitude"....."additude".....when the t and d keys aren't that close together.......now a high school kid makes a typo and leaves an "o" out of Rockwood and you think it's hilarious.......my guess is your just to much a dumb #### to see the difference.....have a nice day :popcorneater:

:cry: .......thats not the way i typed it....but i'm sure you get the picture

Touchy touchy!!!! Just thought Rockwod was funny. Don't get your panties all in a Rockwod!!! Hahahahaha. Sorry couldn't help it! Don't get so upset it's all in good fun. Good luck against Sweetwater.

:popcorneater: ......Hey!!!!.....my panties are all good...... :cry: .....and of course......thanks for the well wishes but i'm not sure what to think about Sweetwater...they are normally such a tough team