Dyersburg vs. Covington Sept. 4

trojanfan001

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Covington head coach is worst coach covington has had in 25 years a joke should have stayed where ever he was before coming back to west tn he can't coach his way out of a paper sack.

Soon every one will realize it. He's not a coach at all. I have to disagree with you on one thing he shouldn't have stayed where he was and never left W. Tn. he was the head coach in Ripley and everyone was happy he left, and you repeated something I said months ago he can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag if it had a hole in it. I never understood and still can't understand why anyone would fire a coach that beat the coach you want to hire and beat other teams that coach couldn't beat. Covingtons AD is probaly regretting this as we report. I hate it for the players the team has talent

he's just a bad coach. Coach wheeler is running the exact plays he ran while coaching at Ripley and every coach that played against him knows what his game plan is before the game start. One last thing this guy never played football himself, he was a baseball player and it shows he not to knowledgeable on football.

Covington head coach is worst coach covington has had in 25 years a joke should have stayed where ever he was before coming back to west tn he can't coach his way out of a paper sack.

Soon every one will realize it. He's not a coach at all. I have to disagree with you on one thing he shouldn't have stayed where he was and never left W. Tn. he was the head coach in Ripley and everyone was happy he left, and you repeated something I said months ago he can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag if it had a hole in it. I never understood and still can't understand why anyone would fire a coach that beat the coach you want to hire and beat other teams that coach couldn't beat. Covingtons AD is probaly regretting this as we report. I hate it for the players the team has talent

he's just a bad coach. Coach wheeler is running the exact plays he ran while coaching at Ripley and every coach that played against him knows what his game plan is before the game start. One last thing this guy never played football himself, he was a baseball player and it shows he not to knowledgeable on football.

I agree this guy has no idea of being a head coach maybe he could be a waterboy.

That still maybe stretching it a bit.

This guy would be out of his league if he was in single A. Sage is one reason that Covington has had sucess in the past Wheeler could not hold the Jock strap of Coach McAdams. McAdams was a real coach made a few mistakes not many should be a coach at the next level somewhere.

Coach Wheeler, scratch that, Marty Wheeler only got that job because he was an assistant under a previous coach that had great coaching skills and the AD and the rest of the administration thought he could get it done. So much for that idea. As I stated months ago just because someone was an assistant to another coach doesn't mean they are as good that coach.

Wheeler can't be worse than Beubein! At least they hit in practice now! Please be patient Charger fans. Rome wasn't built in a day. They will be back, it will just take time. BTW, Covington does play Ripley in Covington on the 18th for homecoming. Just keep working hard and success will come. It may not totally turn around this year, but it will in time. BTW, Dyersburg has a good team and a good coach, so it's not a disgrace to lose to them, just don't like to lose by not playing well and from what I am hearing, the Chargers shot themselves in the foot too many times. Keep working. Good luck against Brighton next week.

Coach Wheeler, scratch that, Marty Wheeler only got that job because he was an assistant under a previous coach that had great coaching skills and the AD and the rest of the administration thought he could get it done. So much for that idea. As I stated months ago just because someone was an assistant to another coach doesn't mean they are as good that coach.

Dude, you are nothing but a hater!!! You think you could do any better why didn't you put in for the job at Ripley and show everybody what you got. And your Big Purple hasn't played anyone yet to get those two wins they have but don't worry your great football coach is getting ready to play Dyersburg and we will see how he fairs, oh and last I checked doesn't Ripley play at Covington this year, YOu better hope this So Called Waterboy of a Coach doesn't beat the Great Pelligrino because some crow will be eaten on coacht but you more than likely be like most people on this chat after talking crap and then run and hide.

Back to the game, Covington had three turnovers that lead to Three touchdowns for dyersburg that led to the game being out of control. Dyersburg is a really, really, really good football team and covington has fell off since their last good run in 2006. Its going to be a process at Covington! And when you turn the ball over against a good football team they are going to captialize on it and thats exactly what Dyersburg did!!!! But again we will see how your big purple fairs when it comes time to play both of these teams. I don't have a dog in this fight I just get tired of seeing you talk @#$@ about everybody on here. It's always easy to be a coach in the stands when the pressure is not on while you standing on the sideline. GET LIFE YOU WANT BE COACH!!!!!

Well if calling it I like I see it is being a hater then thats what I am, and I'm no coach by any stretch of the imagination, but I can do better than Marty Wheeler. If I haven't ran and hid behind any others loosing season I wont be doing it this year. Yes Ripley play Covington on their turf but thats not enough to help this coach. And what happens when the waterboy doesn't beat coachP? I just don't want to see you posting anything calling for his replacement which I'm sure many Covington fans will do after this season.

Wheeler can't be worse than Beubein! At least they hit in practice now! Please be patient Charger fans. Rome wasn't built in a day. They will be back, it will just take time. BTW, Covington does play Ripley in Covington on the 18th for homecoming. Just keep working hard and success will come. It may not totally turn around this year, but it will in time. BTW, Dyersburg has a good team and a good coach, so it's not a disgrace to lose to them, just don't like to lose by not playing well and from what I am hearing, the Chargers shot themselves in the foot too many times. Keep working. Good luck against Brighton next week.

These guys are not Covington fans; they are Ripley fans that are upset that Marty chose to leave Ripley for a better job. Covington is down, not due to the coach we have now, but because of the weak system they had the past couple of years. Marty will have Covington ready in 2 to 3 years after he gets the player and parents to buy into the system.

Dude, you are nothing but a hater!!! You think you could do any better why didn't you put in for the job at Ripley and show everybody what you got. And your Big Purple hasn't played anyone yet to get those two wins they have but don't worry your great football coach is getting ready to play Dyersburg and we will see how he fairs, oh and last I checked doesn't Ripley play at Covington this year, YOu better hope this So Called Waterboy of a Coach doesn't beat the Great Pelligrino because some crow will be eaten on coacht but you more than likely be like most people on this chat after talking crap and then run and hide.

Back to the game, Covington had three turnovers that lead to Three touchdowns for dyersburg that led to the game being out of control. Dyersburg is a really, really, really good football team and covington has fell off since their last good run in 2006. Its going to be a process at Covington! And when you turn the ball over against a good football team they are going to captialize on it and thats exactly what Dyersburg did!!!! But again we will see how your big purple fairs when it comes time to play both of these teams. I don't have a dog in this fight I just get tired of seeing you talk @#$@ about everybody on here. It's always easy to be a coach in the stands when the pressure is not on while you standing on the sideline. GET LIFE YOU WANT BE COACH!!!!!

Well if calling it I like I see it is being a hater then thats what I am, and I'm no coach by any stretch of the imagination, but I can do better than Marty Wheeler. If I haven't ran and hid behind any others loosing season I wont be doing it this year. Yes Ripley play Covington on their turf but thats not enough to help this coach. And what happens when the waterboy doesn't beat coachP? I just don't want to see you posting anything calling for his replacement which I'm sure many Covington fans will do after this season.

1ftblddad, did Marty not play your son or something last year? What is your beef with him? You can tell it is very personal by the tone of all your post. Let it go man, Marty did not want to stay in Ripley, like most coaches they always want to get into a better job. We (Covington fans) are not going to turn on him after one rebuilding season. Let me tell you about the team he has coming up, it going to be something special, the Freshman Team is full of studs that only know how to win, they will tell you they are going to beat you, then go and do it. That is the way Marty, Jake, and Jeff built the team that yall hated so much (you remember those teams). When this class gets there, look out, we will be the Covington Chargers that break your hearts, just like old times.