DYER CO. VS SOUTHSIDE

big_mike0307

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO DO YOU HAVE WINNING THIS ONE IT IS AT DYER CO.

I have not seen SS or DC at all since last year. Craig is in second season as head coach at SS his first sesaon i think 9-2 right or wrong? I know you don't put much into jamborees or at least most people don't. SS did looked good in the jamboree DC looked horrible meaning no disrespect. Even though it is at DC i will take the Hawks by 2 td's or more unless DC has greatly improved. This could be a long night for the big orange of DC. Good luck to both teams!! :popcorneater:

Man DC passing game is good! 39-58 375 yards and 4 tds wow! Im picking SS to win in a high scoring game. 41-32 SS will need to run run run!! DC run def. is weakness and SS should rack up some big numbers. Good luck GO HAWKS!

Will SS be able to defend the passing attack of DC? Throwing the ball that much if SS can not successful run the ball and kept out of the DC QB hands. This could be a long game i mean literally a long game. Is this game played at SS or DC? This game could last 2 and a half hours i went to the HBT/GC friday night it lasted till 10. Good luck to both teams!!

Man DC passing game is good! 39-58 375 yards and 4 tds wow! Im picking SS to win in a high scoring game. 41-32 SS will need to run run run!! DC run def. is weakness and SS should rack up some big numbers. Good luck GO HAWKS!

Will SS be able to defend the passing attack of DC? Throwing the ball that much if SS can not successful run the ball and kept out of the DC QB hands. This could be a long game i mean literally a long game. Is this game played at SS or DC? This game could last 2 and a half hours i went to the HBT/GC friday night it lasted till 10. Good luck to both teams!!

SS will be able to run and control the clock. They will bliz alot. but not great at defending the pass. It'll be a high scoring game for sure. In no means is this a gimmie game for the Hawks.

The Southside Coaching staff was sitting RIGHT in front of me at the game between Dyersburg and Dyer County and they were taking PLENTY OF NOTES...Don't know if that will help them..Dyer County is gonna, throw, throw and throw some more..Dylan Dye was 38 of 59 for 370 yards and he is just a sophmore..There WHOLE offensive is nothing but sophmores and freshman with the exception of Kyle King..

Young team but they have a LOT OF HEART...

Yeah its pretty easy to throw 58 times for almost 400 yards when you run a spread offense against a team that hasnt stopped the past in 4 seasons now. Dye is just an average quarterback playing in a WEAK division. DC doesnt play anyone all season. Wins against 2 of their crap filled division games and they are in the playoffs.

Yeah its pretty easy to throw 58 times for almost 400 yards when you run a spread offense against a team that hasnt stopped the past in 4 seasons now. Dye is just an average quarterback playing in a WEAK division. DC doesnt play anyone all season. Wins against 2 of their crap filled division games and they are in the playoffs.

Hey, I am a Trojan Fan, alumni and wore the Black and Gold..had to sit over there with the "better half" because her son went went to DCHS....Have you seen Dyer County schedule?..

@ Dyersburg

South Side

@Northside

@Crockett County

Munford

Bolivar Central

Hardin County

@Huntingdon

Trezvant

@Brighton

Show me TWO WINS they are guaranteed in this schedule....

I agree Dyersburg CAN"T stop the pass for squat...Don't know about Grady Andrews when he was with Counce but in his last game as DC...DL beat us 42-10..never punted and never threw a pass...but against the spread whether it was Bowling, Counce last year ( Bolivar, Dyer County and Memphis Mitchell lit us up)...and this year with Stowe..no way we can stop the pass..

But Dyer County is a young team..You start that many sophmores and freshmen, you gotta hand it to them if they stay together...they will be PRETTY good in a year or two...

Really long game ..you'll be hard pressed to be out of stadium by 11pm....Choctaw fans Love their Big Orange..blitzes best be very quick ..QB doesnt flinch n passes as soon as he recieves the ball..will be a high scoring game.

Go Choctaws !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really long game ..you'll be hard pressed to be out of stadium by 11pm....Choctaw fans Love their Big Orange..blitzes best be very quick ..QB doesnt flinch n passes as soon as he recieves the ball..will be a high scoring game.

Go Choctaws !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man can't wait for this game. This QB sounds very good. I like a high scoring game... well if SS wins it lol