cosby

nftc

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oneida might not lose another game this season till late in the playoffs, not so sure GP is down, just a very very tough opening game.Its true they don't have the big back this year, but if it don't storm everyone will see a very good passing game, and decent running game.Oneida returned 8 offensive players to a team that scored 56 points in 3rd round, yes it was 7 to 6 but oneida can put some points on the board , so can GP.

Oneida might not lose another game this season till late in the playoffs, not so sure GP is down, just a very very tough opening game.Its true they don't have the big back this year, but if it don't storm everyone will see a very good passing game, and decent running game.Oneida returned 8 offensive players to a team that scored 56 points in 3rd round, yes it was 7 to 6 but oneida can put some points on the board , so can GP.

If I were the Cosby people, I wouldn't get all warm and fuzzy about facing GP this week. Truth is, they could be better than Claiborne. They just beat a very good Oneida team. I wouldn't let the 7 points fool you. But whatever,good luck and I'll be seeing you the following week.

watched my eagle go down last night... wow... good thing gp is down...mayb some better d scheming will get er done! VERY WEAK GAME PLAN! help thes e kids :thumb::thumb: they play to hard to get out coached

Well lets see 2A playoff school vs. 4A playoff school , Claiborne has more jr's and sr's than Cosby has players , Cosby's front line averages about 175 (if that) and claibornes was well over 250 . Cosby has to start 3 FRESHMAN and numerous Soph., Claiborne doesn't even dress their fresh and will only play soph. on special teams.

I don't think coaching had much to do with it other than it kept us within 30 points instead of getting blown of the field.

watched my eagle go down last night... wow... good thing gp is down...mayb some better d scheming will get er done! VERY WEAK GAME PLAN! help thes e kids :thumb::thumb: they play to hard to get out coached

Well lets see 2A playoff school vs. 4A playoff school , Claiborne has more jr's and sr's than Cosby has players , Cosby's front line averages about 175 (if that) and claibornes was well over 250 . Cosby has to start 3 FRESHMAN and numerous Soph., Claiborne doesn't even dress their fresh and will only play soph. on special teams.

I don't think coaching had much to do with it other than it kept us within 30 points instead of getting blown of the field.

And Cosby will most likely be outmanned again this week. From talking to you guys Oldeagle, I thought the line was going to be pretty big. Sounds like a tough year for the Eagles. Hang in there fellers.

Way to stick up for your team old24eagle. I agree with you cosby was outmaned at every postion except wide rec. The coaching had nothing to do with it. The coach from cosby has done a great job for the last several years turning the eagles to a football school as well as b-ball. I was at the game my nephew plays for claiborne sorry to say I mentioned on the other forum that I thought claiborne would win pretty easy. Give your coach some time he will get the o-line & d-line playing better in the future. good luck to both teams and stay positive. :thumb:

watched my eagle go down last night... wow... good thing gp is down...mayb some better d scheming will get er done! VERY WEAK GAME PLAN! help thes e kids :hungry::hungry: they play to hard to get out coached

if you have any suggestions show up at practice and share. if you dont mind showing your face. then maybe we can share some info you dont have when you show up friday and watch. maybe give you a little insight from our position.

respectfully,

Shelton

This nftc guy does this all the time. He's pretty wishy washy. Same one that started a bunch of crap about the coach you hired in 06. He thinks he's got all the info on everything Cosby, but he's actually so incredibly un-cosby he refers to us as "Cosbanians". No one who is really from Cosby would do that. You guys just keep doin what you're doin and stay confident. Yeah maybe it'll be a long season, but we'll get through it. I've asked him on more than one occasion to show up at the field with his offensive playbook and defensive schemes and strategies in hand and ask you fellas to have a look. As far as I know he's yet to do that!

You have to remember that this board is full of gutless cowards who hide behind a username to say things they would never say in person. Its usually best to just ignore them. I still have a high opinion of coach Shelton and his staff regardless if they have a tough season.