Tellico Plains (1-0) @ Sequoyah (0-1) week 1

dumdum

hey dumdum...how bad seq gonna beat the bears?

Hey Smokey, man its been tough for me to get into football this season, not sure how to answer that. Real happy for the Bears success, but hope it comes to a crashing halt this week. I will say this about the game, the Bears are big and got some tallent, just not sure what they played against last Friday. As for the Chiefs, we have got to establish some type of passing game, I dont care if it is little swing passes, screen passes. Just gotta have some success early in the game, with our passing. Think our defense will step up this week (held Scott County scoreless until late in the 3rd qtr last week), and control the line of scrimmage, dont think the scoreboard will lite up alot this week. Chiefs 13, Bears 12.

hey dumdum i read in the DPA today about a seq transfer waiting to see if he will be eligible to play vs cleveland... think his name was fritts...whats up with this kid?

SEQ............28

tellico..........6

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dumdum...how bad seq gonna beat the bears?

Hey Smokey, man its been tough for me to get into football this season, not sure how to answer that. Real happy for the Bears success, but hope it comes to a crashing halt this week. I will say this about the game, the Bears are big and got some tallent, just not sure what they played against last Friday. As for the Chiefs, we have got to establish some type of passing game, I dont care if it is little swing passes, screen passes. Just gotta have some success early in the game, with our passing. Think our defense will step up this week (held Scott County scoreless until late in the 3rd qtr last week), and control the line of scrimmage, dont think the scoreboard will lite up alot this week. Chiefs 13, Bears 12.

hey dumdum i read in the DPA today about a seq transfer waiting to see if he will be eligible to play vs cleveland... think his name was fritts...whats up with this kid?

SEQ............28

tellico..........6

Joe Fritts, didnt know he transferred, good kid, good athlete, think basketball is more his sport. He was a youth league QB, very tall, can see the field well. In high school he started out at QB but went to TE/WR. Big target with good hands. Not sure about the eligbility, he did play here last year, may have moved there. Anyway keep me informed on how he does, best of luck to him.

no sequoyah didnt hold scott county scoreless. scott county held themselves scoreless.. let me explain. scott had 2 touchdowns called back because of penalties. they would drive the ball deep into chief territory before they would kill their own drives with stupid penalties that i hope coach shannon and company has corrected this week.. scott simply was the better team. sequoyah took a physical beat down. ive never seen as many players carried off the field.

no sequoyah didnt hold scott county scoreless. scott county held themselves scoreless.. let me explain. scott had 2 touchdowns called back because of penalties. they would drive the ball deep into chief territory before they would kill their own drives with stupid penalties that i hope coach shannon and company has corrected this week.. scott simply was the better team. sequoyah took a physical beat down. ive never seen as many players carried off the field.

I don't want to be controversial, but the only Sequoyah player that was carried off of the field that wasn't due to cramping up hurt his knee tripping over his on player. Not to take anything away from Scott Co's team but the players being carried off of the field had nothing to do with what the Highlanders were doing.

Big Game tonight!! Chiefs and Bears square off at the CHOP HOUSE! I think the Bears will be brought back down to earth this week! Congratulations to the Bears in their big win last week! We have to continue to work on the offensive side of the ball. I think this week we will be more consistant and we have added some nice new wrinkles to our run game this week. The chiefs sure miss Bell on both sides of the ball. Dumdum, when can we expect him back? I think Owen will make a difference on offense and defense this week. I thought he came in last week and played well on both sides of the ball. The chiefs need to get off to a fast start tonight! Look out for that on sides kick from the Bears!! I think they want some payback from last year! I think the chiefs will win a close one 20-14!! Go chiefs!!!!

Anyone have any idea how well the field will drain by 7:00 pm. Rain is supposed to end this morning with a chance of rain between 7 and 9 pm (of course that's what the weather forecast was for Scott County. Hope this game doesn't get postponed due to field conditions. That would be a big letdown for both teams.

Go Chiefs!

Big Game tonight!! Chiefs and Bears square off at the CHOP HOUSE! I think the Bears will be brought back down to earth this week! Congratulations to the Bears in their big win last week! We have to continue to work on the offensive side of the ball. I think this week we will be more consistant and we have added some nice new wrinkles to our run game this week. The chiefs sure miss Bell on both sides of the ball. Dumdum, when can we expect him back? I think Owen will make a difference on offense and defense this week. I thought he came in last week and played well on both sides of the ball. The chiefs need to get off to a fast start tonight! Look out for that on sides kick from the Bears!! I think they want some payback from last year! I think the chiefs will win a close one 20-14!! Go chiefs!!!!

Lil Bell will be out for two more weeks, til the next exray and kinda goes from there. I also thought Owen had a good game last week, wasnt sure why he didnt play more, I thought his shoulder was still bothering him, surely he'll be on the field more tonight. Heard that J. Black is no longer with the team, can anyone confirm that? If so, who goes into the position?

HeyGunslinger, dont want to get into a squablle with ya, but Scott scored on those plays because of the penalties, I know of one was a block in the back on our outside linebacker in which it opened up down the sideline. Dont get me wrong Scott is a physical team, and we had alot of kids cramping up. Good Luck to the Highlanders the rest of the year!

GO CHIEFS!!!

Lil Bell will be out for two more weeks, til the next exray and kinda goes from there. I also thought Owen had a good game last week, wasnt sure why he didnt play more, I thought his shoulder was still bothering him, surely he'll be on the field more tonight. Heard that J. Black is no longer with the team, can anyone confirm that? If so, who goes into the position?

I heard Black had a mri this week. He wasn't dressed for walk thru/ practice last night