Milan vs. Huntington

thedawg44

let's see what everyone predicts. i'm gonna say it's gonna be a good ole slobberknockin dog and pony show at Paul Ward friday nite. my dawgs need to have their kinks ironed out for this one. this is the game i look forward to every year because there is always respect between the players, coaches and fans and as usual they leave it all on the field. Milan wins a close one by 6 points.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been noticeably quite in Bulldog land since last Friday night....maybe still getting over being down 14-7 going into the 4th quarter ?

USJ and JCS are now 0-9 against the Bulldogs. At least Stewart has the guts to still play us.

Milan/Huntingdon is always a good game. Throw records, stats, etc. out the window. None of that matters in this one.

I wouldn't read a whole lot into the JCS game. It is very hard to simulate teams like USJ and JCS. Any team that passes 40 times a game is difficult to prepare for. It will be a bit different when it comes to the prep work for Huntingdon. The Stangs are a very good team. I think we are in for a good one, but in the end Milan will win by 2 TD's.

I'm gonna guess that Milan will win this one something like 24 to 10. Huntingdon gave up a lot of yards against Martin...on the ground. Milan will run it...then, run it some more....then, run it some more.

The clash between Williamson and Holder ought to be a classic showdown. I do think that Holder will get over a 100 yards rushing...if he stays healthy.

This game last year was nowhere close to being close (53-27 was final score). I know these teams respect each other highly, but I see Milan winning this game by atleast 2 TD's. Milan will key in on Huntingdon's rushing game as Huntingdon's passing game is limited. Holder will have to earn his yards friday night for sure. I'll take Milan in this one.

Milan - 41

Huntingdon - 20

This game last year was nowhere close to being close (53-27 was final score). I know these teams respect each other highly, but I see Milan winning this game by atleast 2 TD's. Milan will key in on Huntingdon's rushing game as Huntingdon's passing game is limited. Holder will have to earn his yards friday night for sure. I'll take Milan in this one.

Milan - 41

Huntingdon - 20

No way! Huntingdon is not JCS. They beat Westview in their 1st game. Milan has been reading their press clippings too much and they are likely going to have to lose a game before their players really wake up and play with a sense of urgency. Coming back and winning that game last week was good but a loss would have probably done them better in the sense that it would have really got their players attention.

You know those holes that Holder was running through against Westview? Well, plug 1 of those holes in with Avery Williamson and plug that other hole in with Jobronski Gilbert. Holder will be shut down this week. I'll say he gets right at 100 yards.

What does Huntingdon have anything to do with being JCS? JCS might be even better than Huntingdon, so watch what you say. Just because you beat Westview by 1 point doesn't mean you can run with the DAWGS. Huntingdon's offense is too predictable. Holder left, Holder right, Holder up the middle...that's what Milan is preparing for this week.

No way! Huntingdon is not JCS. They beat Westview in their 1st game. Milan has been reading their press clippings too much and they are likely going to have to lose a game before their players really wake up and play with a sense of urgency. Coming back and winning that game last week was good but a loss would have probably done them better in the sense that it would have really got their players attention.

JCS is as good as huntingdon if not better. Milan will shut down holder. He'll be lucky to get 100 yards. Tell me how Hun plan on stoping Gilbert!!!? Not going to happend! It may not be as close as i predicted. If Holder can't run it'll be a blow out