SCORES----and a little comment!!!!!

h2odog

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Briarcrest - 1

St Agnes - 5

St Agnes played a great game and Briarcrest watched them play it! St Agnes had great speed...that Briarcrest didn't match today. However, we were our own worst enemy leaving 3 girls completely unmarked for 3 of their goals.

Luckily, the two teams will meet up again.Top

Hmmm...could I be right about St. Benedict? Guess time will tell.

Briarcrest - 1

St Agnes - 5

St Agnes played a great game and Briarcrest watched them play it! St Agnes had great speed...that Briarcrest didn't match today. However, we were our own worst enemy leaving 3 girls completely unmarked for 3 of their goals.

Luckily, the two teams will meet up again.Top

We all have games that we wish we could play over again....sounds like you had a tough game against Hutchison yesterday......3 to 0 loss from Hutch? They are not ranked with a record of 3-5-1 while SBA 10-1-1.

Hutch has some good talent and is most likely under-ranked and has just had some unlucky games up until now....funny thing about soccer!

Funny thing about hiding in the bushes waiting to pounce on a targeted victim......some smaller,

thought to be weaker, opponent slips up and takes you out. Gotta play the tough teams to

really know, and they are all ahead of you from this point on. :ph34r:

St. Benedict Academy 0

Hutchison 3

Records:

Hutchison 3-5-1, SBA 10-1-1.

Note to Hutch: key word underlined "thought to be"

Congrates Hutch !!!!!!!!!!! :popcorneater:

We all have games that we wish we could play over again....sounds like you had a tough game against Hutchison yesterday......3 to 0 loss from Hutch? They are not ranked with a record of 3-5-1 while SBA 10-1-1.

Hutch has some good talent and is most likely under-ranked and has just had some unlucky games up until now....funny thing about soccer!

If you recall my original point, I said that I thought Briarcrest was overranked and St. B's underranked. I still believe that. Head to head, they certainly proved that by beating Briarcrest 4-2. You needn't take that as your own personal insult, because I'm quite sure you have nothing to do with Briarcrests's successes or failures. Perhaps Hutchinson is underranked too. Oh, and by the way, you shouldn't assume that all those who post positive comments about a particular team are affiliated with it.

Funny thing about hiding in the bushes waiting to pounce on a targeted victim......some smaller,

thought to be weaker, opponent slips up and takes you out. Gotta play the tough teams to

really know, and they are all ahead of you from this point on.

St. Benedict Academy 0

Hutchison 3

Records:

Congrates Hutch !!!!!!!!!!!

Comical post. I wonder if anyone ever posts anything on these boards that you DON"T feel the need to respond to? Here's something to get you going and might keep you busy typing for days. I heard that Lobos is thinking of changing its name to CBU prep! LOL.

really know, and they are all ahead of you from this point on.

St. Benedict Academy 0

Hutchison 3

Records:

Congrates Hutch !!!!!!!!!!!

Comical post. I wonder if anyone ever posts anything on these boards that you DON"T feel the need to respond to? Here's something to get you going and might keep you busy typing for days. I heard that Lobos is thinking of changing its name to CBU prep! LOL.

---------

It's very simple. I post on what I think I can add to, correct, argue or cause discussion on a somewhat intelligent nature and often comical. I've been here for over 3 years and seen folks like you come and go. I am passionate about girls soccer as my life has been and still is very involved in girls soccer. I pay for my membership here and unless you are the new CoachT police, you can't tell me when I can comment or what I can post about. Big G does that quite well.

You don't like what I say, be careful giving me ammunition. Perhaps you could tell us why you decided to defend SBA and put down Briarcrest and the Lobos?

Perhaps you might want to invest $24 to be able to communicate with us without the world seeing?

Perhaps you might give thought to what you put on here as you are stirring a lot of folks pots by coming after certain schools or clubs and now apparently CBU. Mstreep, you have issues.

One last FACT for you and you are challenged to find the negative here, but I am sure you will try.

'91 Lobo girls playing in college this fall:

Austin Pea - 1

Bowling Green State - 1

CBU - 4

Mississippi College - 2

Tennessee Tech - 1

UT Martin - 1

Union University - 2

Western KY -1

That's 13 girls and 8 universities from one team and if you don't understand why 4 of them are at

CBU, the '91 Lobos coach is the CBU head coach. Those 4 girls had other college opportunities as did the coach. To make fun (CBU-Prep-LOL) of those girls or the coach or the University is pathetic.

As I have said before when someone like you wants to embarrass themselves here, have at it. I won't assist you any further in making a fool of yourself by showing such anger. You are doing a great job on your own.