Best GK in Tn

Guest ChiefSmackahoe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that there is no way Tyler Trew is the best GK in the state, he only has to dive around because he is not smart enough nor good enough to get in to a good postition to save it so he always has to dive around. Plus he is way to short and small to be effective on the next level. I thought we were talking about the best GK's in the state not kids that just play GK.

Posted by hgh3434:

One GK to consider is Justin Holland of MBA, he is a huge keeper, he came up big for his team and will play on the next level if the college coaches know what a good player is. Justin Holland gets my votefor best GK

this is a reponse to your last 2 posts, first of all tyler trew is not small, i dont know where you got that from? im a teammate of tyler's and will be the first to say that he is a great goalkeeper and comes up with some saves that you wouldnt think could be saved...i dont know what makes you such a professional evaluator of goalkeepers...justin is a good keeper but in no way is the best

Posted by hgh3434:

On his high school roster he is 6'3, 190lbs and He let in it says his Goal Against Average was 1.31 and I think Tyler is about 5'10 and like 165 but Im not sure about his weight/height/ dont have any ideas about his numbers other then his team got blasted by everyone.

Oh you think he is that big. No, Trew is about 6'1 and about 175. He doesn't just "jump around" either. Plus, even if he does, he keeps the balls out. Holland is terrible. He has horrible skills and cannot take pressure. he is not half the athlete his brother, sean was. Also, Trew's team, if you mean BA did get beat alot. i played for them. however, a new coach is there, randy johnson. Trew's club team did not get blasted though.

could hgh3434 really be who i think it is???? yes it just might be the great one himself, JUSTIN HOLLAND. wow i feel honored to be featured on the same message board as the great one...its surprising how colleges havent heard bout this prodigy, i wonder why that may be??? perhaps the great one himself could fill all us fellow coach t'ers out here why???

Posted by dtblount:

I would have to agree and say that Tyler Trew is the best gk in the state. I played with him for about two years, and he is the best gk I have ever played with. BA will definately have a good year under their new coach Randy Johnson from Vanderbilt. Also, MBA stinks.

If MBA stinks so bad then how come you lost, 3-0, and 2-1. You all stink