Creekwood vs. Greenbrier (Week 1)

GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know much about greenbrier this year...but i do know they usually always come to play on friday nights. creekwood has a lot of potential this year, i was at the dickson/creekwood game last friday and nothing against creek wood's players but i think the defense could be a little bit more aggressive, there was alot of huge hits but dickson's defense was delivering most of those hits, not cw...im going to say cw pulls this one out and gets some momentum built up, but if their defense doesnt roll call to the football or wrap up.......it might be a long night!!!

There's not many things that the community of Greenbrier enjoys on Friday night more than a homefield football game. With this being the home opener, and Creekwood not having been here in a few years, they will be surprised to see the changes. Greenbrier homestands have switched sides of the field with a much larger, expanded stadium, giving the visitors the old homeside stands. Creekwood will have more room than their previous visits, but the homeside stands will be filled for the opening game. Count on it.

The Bobcats of past have been very comfortable at home. I expect to see the same this Friday night. Just one request to all Bobcat fans who may read this....GET INTO THE GAME!!!

i dont know much about greenbrier this year...but i do know they usually always come to play on friday nights. creekwood has a lot of potential this year, i was at the dickson/creekwood game last friday and nothing against creek wood's players but i think the defense could be a little bit more aggressive, there was alot of huge hits but dickson's defense was delivering most of those hits, not cw...im going to say cw pulls this one out and gets some momentum built up, but if their defense doesnt roll call to the football or wrap up.......it might be a long night!!!

Big hits indeed...were delivered by a handful of players in green last week against S'field. And some were delivered by the skinniest-looking kids, too. :roflol: As we've seen in the past, though, Greenbrier players have never been known to back down, physically, from anybody. There's usually one or two headhunters out there just looking to knock somebody the heck out! :roflol:

Greenbrier probably won't face a better tailback all year than they did last week (speedy and tough to bring down). He wore us out in the first half, but the coaching staff obviously made an adjustment at the half 'cause he wasn't as effective (plus, they kept hittin' him in the mouth :lol: ). 'Between the tackles' is a game the Bobcats can play, in my opinion.

For the Greenbrier fans that dont know creek wood has changed a little bit. not as smash mouth anymore. now there an option/passing team. very athletic and fast. I know they are ready to get back on the field after last weeks let down. Deffenst didn't play to bad last week, should be better this week and watch when cw is on offense for the #8 to #18 hook up. cw threw for about 200 yards last week but i expect them to run more this week.

Good luck both teams, hope its a good game.