7AAA Predictions

boroballer

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessean.com:

Siegel picked #2 in the mid-state behind Clarksville Northeast. Also picked to make a Final Four appearance with Northeast, Ridgeway, and White Station.

Good luck Stars!! :popcorneater:

Thats why they don't play basketball on paper..

Oakland beat Warren county tonight by around 30 I'm guessing.. Not bad seeing that they only had 8 guys and most of there team is still out trying to win another state championship..

It was good to see the first play of the game was a nice back-door screen lob ally-opp to Jamal! He actually slammed one for once. Will Walker looked really good too.. They also showed signs of some bad things to come but I don't expect them to be Oakland of old either.. Oh Yeah Bey-Bey did a great job tonight at running the point.. Its also scary that Oakland has a couple of guys who prob shouldn't even be on a high school team anywhere!!

Tennessean.com:

Siegel picked #2 in the mid-state behind Clarksville Northeast. Also picked to make a Final Four appearance with Northeast, Ridgeway, and White Station.

Good luck Stars!! :thumb:

Thats why they don't play basketball on paper..

Oakland beat Warren county tonight by around 30 I'm guessing.. Not bad seeing that they only had 8 guys and most of there team is still out trying to win another state championship..

It was good to see the first play of the game was a nice back-door screen lob ally-opp to Jamal! He actually slammed one for once. Will Walker looked really good too.. They also showed signs of some bad things to come but I don't expect them to be Oakland of old either.. Oh Yeah Bey-Bey did a great job tonight at running the point.. Its also scary that Oakland has a couple of guys who prob shouldn't even be on a high school team anywhere!!

Good job Oakland. Way to rep 7AAA :huh:

Oakland moved to 2-0 with a win last night at Franklin County, but it was far from pretty. Fortunately, Oakland has a few guys still playing football, so hopefully things will look better down the road. As far as what Coach Wright wants to do, I like it, but I think there are too many lapses in which Jamal doesnt get the ball.

Why wouldnt it be coaching and working hard, why these guys received scholarships??? They have developed and gotten much better over the years while at Siegel!!!! It just bothers you that over the last few years Siegel has produced many more scholorship basketball players than any school in the district...including Blackman!!

Congrats to LeVon and Kerry and to Coach D and the rest of the Siegel basketball team......good luck this season!! :D

How many of these scholarship basketball players are playing this year? 1 or 2? How many schools have the 5 signees played for after leaving the mighty Siegel? 12! That's 2.4 schools per player.....Go Pats!

How many of these scholarship basketball players are playing this year? 1 or 2? How many schools have the 5 signees played for after leaving the mighty Siegel? 12! That's 2.4 schools per player.....Go Pats!

How many are playing this year? Tyler Cutter, Jimmy Oden, Keith Ramsey, Lucas Jones. Then Montori playing huge minutes at UT as a DT. So thats 5 former Siegel players currently playing collegiate sports. Not sure where you get your info Randy.

As for 2.4... Thats how many former Oakland players are working at the carwash instead of getting a free education...Go Stars!!!

How many are playing this year? Tyler Cutter, Jimmy Oden, Keith Ramsey, Lucas Jones. Then Montori playing huge minutes at UT as a DT. So thats 5 former Siegel players currently playing collegiate sports. Not sure where you get your info Randy.

As for 2.4... Thats how many former Oakland players are working at the carwash instead of getting a free education...Go Stars!!!

I though Tyler and Keith were the only 2 playing basketball this year? Where is Lucas playing? I know Jimmy isn't playing this year. This forum is about basketball, not football, but if you throw in hughes, that's 2 more schools. Point being, they can't seem to get along with other coaches very well, except for Ramsey maybe :twisted: Oh yeah, my info came from Siegel Basketball website. We'll see how many of them actually get an education :unsure: