7AAA Predictions

boroballer

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please report the correct record......Siegel is 7-3 :angry:

I GOT THEM AT 7-4. LOSSES TO FRANKLIN, COLUMBIA, LIBERTY TECH AND WILSON (PORTLAND, OR). TSSAA SAYS HALL OF FAME GAMES (LIB TECH) COUNT.

Starfan is right!! and Hall of fame games do not county!! Siegel is 7-3. good luck in Bristol Siegel!!

HOF games count. Guarantee they would count it if they had beaten them. They would be saying, we beat Liberty Tech! They lost, chalk it up, and move on.

Blackman was beat again tonight by a team they should have beat easily..Father Ryan. Is Coach Turnham losing these games on purpose? Too much talent!!!

I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT I THINK YOUR RIGHT. THE ONLY CONCLUSION ONE COULD MAKE IS THAT HE IS NOT TRYING TO WIN. HIS COACHING IS BEYOND STRANGE.. IT LEAVES YOU SPEECHLESS. I'VE TRY TO DEFEND HIM BUT I'M OUT OF EXCUSES. I JUST FEEL BAD FOR THE KIDS. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL KEEP THEY'RE PASSION FOR THE GREAT GAME OF BASKETBALL.

Blackman was beat again tonight by a team they should have beat easily..Father Ryan. Is Coach Turnham losing these games on purpose? Too much talent!!!

I HATE TO SAY IT, BUT I THINK YOUR RIGHT. THE ONLY CONCLUSION ONE COULD MAKE IS THAT HE IS NOT TRYING TO WIN. HIS COACHING IS BEYOND STRANGE.. IT LEAVES YOU SPEECHLESS. I'VE TRY TO DEFEND HIM BUT I'M OUT OF EXCUSES. I JUST FEEL BAD FOR THE KIDS. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL KEEP THEY'RE PASSION FOR THE GREAT GAME OF BASKETBALL.

That is exactly whats happening with the players. They are losing their passion. How sad for them.

I agree Father Ryan is usually very good. Blackman had a lot of turnovers. The team is not very athletic. The 16 points came from a lot of fouling at the end of the game and some fast breaks. Blackman gave up. Yes, believe it or not, Blackman could have easily beat them! I stand by that comment.

Let me clarify, when I said the "team is not very athletic", I mean Father Ryan's team. But they are very solid with fundamentals.