7AAA Predictions

boroballer

31 pages and I don't know anything about 7-AAA basketball except that everyone thinks everyone elses coaches suck. Does anyone have anything to say about this years teams. Looks like everyone played well pre-Christmas. Siegel still the favorite? Oakland a darkhorse? LaVergne or Riverdale for real? I am in East and can only hear about this district through this site, so any help would be appreciated.

I totally agree, I'm from the east also. I get on this bout twice a week, and all I get is this. How bout some updates on teams, without all the rah rah bs. Basketball talk with class would be great!

Sorry, but just to be honest, when half of the posts come from Siegel fans, a lot of it will be classless.

Siegel- Tremendous team with Hammonds and Tate. Without them, its still hard to tell just how good they can be.

Riverdale- Well coached and seem to do a better job playing as a team than any other team in the district.

Oakland- Lost a lot of talent last year but have had a lot of players step up and do their jobs. Very solid and consistent.

Blackman- Tons of talent but don't play together as a team for anything. Can beat anyone on any given night and can lose to anyone on any given night.

Don't know too much about the other teams... I still see Siegel winning the district but its not going to be so easy w/ Hammonds and Tate out for a little while.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RandyMC started this.....I mean relly, but you know....we are in the post season so come on with it!!! `District starts next week, I am sure the nobody plays any more cup cakes,,,,like Cane Ridge!!

When did your season end last year? LOL How soon we forget. The OHS 90s teams were exactly that, GREAT teams, with no standouts, that's how you win long term. Although, OHS might have their Mr. Basketball finalist this year, and SHS probably not. Talked to a referee the other day, he told me Shelbyville was down, that's a shame.

Like putting their names on the back of their jerseys? LOL That's just overboard for high school. BTW, Arby's wouldn't have OHS in the 90s, they were a tad scared then....that's a fact. And I would be willing to say some calling was done to get Siegel into the Arbys, I kinda doubt they called SHS.

I am pretty sure they were called, but no matter what Jokeland NEVER played in it.....period!!! Now argue that!! Look at the 90's team that played in it.....who would be scared of Oakland!! They NEVER won a state, never even had a MR. Basketball finalist, that is why Siegel goes places!! Top program, top players...period!!! And what does names on jerseys have to do with anything???

Are you jealous you could never make a team I bet!!

I am pretty sure you might not be old enough to remember the 90's teams at OHS. Didn't say they were scared, Arby's wouldn't have them, you can like it or not. Siegel is going places because they've won state championships? Did I miss something? They have never made it farther than any OHS team. 1 runner up, 3 semi-final loses, 6 state tourneys...bring it. It's about the name on the front of the jersey not the back, it's totally unnecessary in high school sports. No jealousy here. Anyone else find it ironic Siegel has a worse lineup than if they hadn't had any transfers come in? Fitting, very fitting.

Come on y'all. Everyone knows you can't win a argument with these guys. I used to be on here non-stop a couple yrs ago going at it non-stop lol. There's a reaons you don't see me to much anymore. Anyways I'm proud of Oakland!! Hope they can keep it up when they in district play. Siegel guy doesn't know what he's talking about what so ever. Back in my good days I'd rip him a new one.

31 pages and I don't know anything about 7-AAA basketball except that everyone thinks everyone elses coaches suck. Does anyone have anything to say about this years teams. Looks like everyone played well pre-Christmas. Siegel still the favorite? Oakland a darkhorse? LaVergne or Riverdale for real? I am in East and can only hear about this district through this site, so any help would be appreciated.

I totally agree, I'm from the east also. I get on this bout twice a week, and all I get is this. How bout some updates on teams, without all the rah rah bs. Basketball talk with class would be great!

Sorry, but just to be honest, when half of the posts come from Siegel fans, a lot of it will be classless.

Siegel- Tremendous team with Hammonds and Tate. Without them, its still hard to tell just how good they can be.

Riverdale- Well coached and seem to do a better job playing as a team than any other team in the district.

Oakland- Lost a lot of talent last year but have had a lot of players step up and do their jobs. Very solid and consistent.

Blackman- Tons of talent but don't play together as a team for anything. Can beat anyone on any given night and can lose to anyone on any given night.

Don't know too much about the other teams... I still see Siegel winning the district but its not going to be so easy w/ Hammonds and Tate out for a little while.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to hear from you weekly!!!

Really disappointed in our team tonight. I thought our effort wasnt quite there tonight for some reason and not sure why our offense looked like we had played all year and our defense was not very strong. it looked like NOBODY wanted to shoot the ball tonight. the officiating was actually pretty good there were calls that I disagreed with but that is part of it overall i thought they did a good job. oakland played good tonight I think we need some shooters TJ is our only shooter it seems and he hardly played some of our guards need to stay after practice and shoot about 250-500 shots after practice if we can start hitting from outside that will open up the inside for Vari and Taylor but thos guards need to work after practice LETS GO GUYS AND GET IT DONE

GO WARRIORS

GOOD GAME TONITE BLACKMAN! EVEN IN THE LOSS IT WAS THE BEST ALL-AROUND TEAM PERFORMANCE I'VE SEEN. COACH DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB AS WELL AS THE BENCH COACHES. I THOUGHT THE GAME CAME DOWN TO A MISSED REBOUND (BY BLACKMAN) OF A LAVERNGE FREETHROW WHEN IT WAS 38-35 LAVERNGE. NOT SAYING BLACKMAN WOULD HAVE WON BUT IT WOULD HAVE MADE IT INTERESTING. #2, #3 AND #5 PLAY WITH PURE HEART FOR LAVERNGE. THEY SHOULD MAKE SOME NOISE IN THE DISTRICT FOR SURE. GREAT GAME ON ENDS OF THE FLOOR BY BOTH TEAMS AND FUN TO WATCH!!!