Cosby vs Hampton

dogbreath

Lunceford will name the score in this one...

this sounds like the stuff yall were saying last year. Don't get me wrong , we need to play better up front and get some kinda offense going but we are WAAAY better than our record. I dare say Hampton or anybody else in our region would have a better record than us against the 2 teams we've played. Johnson County couldn't carry G-P's jock strap and you know it.

Name the score you are crazy!!

Alook at last years scores. Johnson Co 34 Happy Valley 0. Happy Valley 24 GP 14. I know things change from year to year, but to say Johnson Co couldn't carry their jock strap is just crazy. Johnson Co has been better than GP for quite a while.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lunceford will name the score in this one...

this sounds like the stuff yall were saying last year. Don't get me wrong , we need to play better up front and get some kinda offense going but we are WAAAY better than our record. I dare say Hampton or anybody else in our region would have a better record than us against the 2 teams we've played. Johnson County couldn't carry G-P's jock strap and you know it.

Name the score you are crazy!!

Alook at last years scores. Johnson Co 34 Happy Valley 0. Happy Valley 24 GP 14. I know things change from year to year, but to say Johnson Co couldn't carry their jock strap is just crazy. Johnson Co has been better than GP for quite a while.

GP beat Oneida who returned 8 starters on offense and 7 on defense from a team that DESTROYED everyone in regions 1 and 2 last year.

Hampton look goooood tonight & thay got some pay back for cosby what do u think.I say Hampton 45 to 0 .

Who knows what might happen in a ballgame, but its not out of the question for Hampton to score 45. If things had went a little different the other night, they could have scored 45. My guess is Johnson Co is a better team than DA Eagles.

I say Cosby gets the upset thay will try anything. statue of liberty,pooch kick,go on 4th& 18 U PUJO will be crying again cant wait till friday. :popcorneater:

We agree on one thing, can't wait until Friday. I usually don't hand out Crow, but I'll make an exception in this case.

I think they already know anyway. Hope Cosby does it again this year. The Eagles have the King as a fan up in this country.

Hey King, I know you will be pulling for Cosby, but nobody cares who you pull for. You are the only person that I know of that pulls for a team that despises you. Everybody that I know in Roan Mtn. says you are a nut. As far as blowing smoke, maybe maybe not, but you are about to start a fire. Now, back to the Cosby game. Last year we argued up one side and down the other, and they won, and I congratulated them on this board. If they win this year I will congratulate them again. But, I believe Hampton will win 45 to 0. :roflolk:

I am a nut. I am also a fellow NRA member and Obama/Pelosi hater. I like fires and I fear no man. With a wife and two kids, I like to stay out of trouble but if it finds me, I won't run. I would like for Cosby to stand up and fight this bunch. What happened last year was a long time comin'. :popcorneater:

I think they already know anyway. Hope Cosby does it again this year. The Eagles have the King as a fan up in this country.

Hey King, I know you will be pulling for Cosby, but nobody cares who you pull for. You are the only person that I know of that pulls for a team that despises you. Everybody that I know in Roan Mtn. says you are a nut. As far as blowing smoke, maybe maybe not, but you are about to start a fire. Now, back to the Cosby game. Last year we argued up one side and down the other, and they won, and I congratulated them on this board. If they win this year I will congratulate them again. But, I believe Hampton will win 45 to 0. :|

I am a nut. I am also a fellow NRA member and Obama/Pelosi hater. I like fires and I fear no man. With a wife and two kids, I like to stay out of trouble but if it finds me, I won't run. I would like for Cosby to stand up and fight this bunch. What happened last year was a long time comin'. :popcorneater:

What happened last year was that Hampton played terrible and gave the game to Cosby. You better believe it will not happen again this year!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!! :roflolk:

Revenge time in Hampton!!!!!!!!

I say Cosby gets the upset thay will try anything. statue of liberty,pooch kick,go on 4th& 18 U PUJO will be crying again cant wait till friday. :popcorneater:

They should have used all that tom foolery the last 2 weeks. Confidert teams don't rely on such as this. Some teams have no other choice.Every now and then it works, More times than not ,it gets you killed.

It wasn't no tom foolery when Hampton didn't stop Cosby after those kicks. I think they ran for over 300 yards am I correct? I doubt that will happen this year. Hampton is one of the better teams in the area but I wouldn't put much stock into beating one of the weaker 4-A teams in state. GP and Oneida are the real deal. I doubt you could run for 200 yards on them. Believe it or not, there are teams not too far away that could shut you down.