Anderson Co. vs Campbell Co.

CougarTrav02

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on the Cougars' win against White County.

The Mavs came up just a little short against Mo East, which had some fine athletes. The Mavs are just going to have to regroup on defense and stay a little more consistent on offense and things should work out. I was really impressed with T. Williams' composure.

This game has been 15 years in the making. There are so many story lines I could type 20 pages worth of them...so I do not think it will be a blowout. From what I hear CC is fairly one dimensional on offense...which will hurt them against a well coached AC defense. It will NOT be a blowout though. I think AC wins it by around 17 points. This WILL be the largest crowd ever at L. Hope Dossett Stadium though in my opinion. CC's coaching staff has done a superb job over this decade getting the program to a level of respectibility. This will be a great game and a great gate...rivalries are good for everyone. I hope it can continually be a competitive one because iron sharpens iron. Best of luck to both teams and I pray everyone remains healthy in this one.

m50...you sure have changed your tune since 2000-2001.

Glad to see you have matured into such a "good sport" since that time.

You are correct, in one aspect. AC's defense is well coached, even though the talent is not at the level it has been in past years.

CC's season will be "MADE" if they can beat AC...even if they don't win another game all year long. It will be their SUPERBOWL. A lot of bad blood...a lot to prove...It will count this time. Let's hope Coach Gillum has AC prepared to face and answer for all transgressors that made that southbound trip down I-75 in the past. CC will come out with guns blazing....we will see how AC answers that challenge.