Blackman vs Smyrna

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seroius question to any Blackman-er on here... when did WE ARE BLACKMAN become our staple cheer and what not??? I knew we used it last year but it was always BLACKMAN PRIDE as our motto-ish... regardless I like my now archaic (I suppose) BLACKMAN PRIDE and I'm stickin' with it...

New coach, new battle cry, besides war eagle was being used by some college way down south of here.

We are Blackman

seroius question to any Blackman-er on here... when did WE ARE BLACKMAN become our staple cheer and what not??? I knew we used it last year but it was always BLACKMAN PRIDE as our motto-ish... regardless I like my now archaic (I suppose) BLACKMAN PRIDE and I'm stickin' with it...

New coach, new battle cry, besides war eagle was being used by some college way down south of here.

We are Blackman

true true... I have a lot of respect for Shad and all he's done throughout the county... although i admittedly despised his time at Smyrna... So i'll support it and the new field look... I like the old school blandness of the B... at least what it represents... Good Luck Blaze burn it up Fri.

WE ARE BLACKMAN!

WAR EAGLE!!!!! Wreck La Tech!

10338488_BG3.jpg

10338488_BG2.jpg

10338488_BG1.jpg

10338488_BG4.jpg

quote WKRN:

Parts of the track and the high jump pit were spray painted with illicit phrases that implicate the class of 2009. In addition to the stadium, the fence around a nearby softball field was knocked over. It appears the vandals stole a Gator utility vehicle from under the stadium and used it to run over the fence.

School officials said the vehicle was totaled and will also need to be replaced.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would Raikes need to imply publicly to the media that the punks would be caught and prosecuted "even if they were SHS's own" unless there was some immediate skepticism around the mid-state whether that would ever happen? Hmmmm...

How would it look if Smyrna students with green hair and pierced faces were arrested and splashed all over the newspapers and on t.v. as the suspects? Or "redneck" type kids that had been drinking or worse? What would that do to the all-American wholesome clean-cut image of SHS? Just asking. It's a valid question since it's been 3 months now. Murder cases have been solved faster.

It's a shame that this happened, my senior year we just put soap in the fountain, however in response to your comment "Murder cases have been solved faster" ummm I think murder is a little more important than someone doing damage to a school, no matter how much that damage cost.

Yet, arrests were made the same week within days in Murfreesboro in similar cases...

http://www.wgnsradio.com/area-high-scho ... ized/7958/

quote:

"At least three Oakland students will likely face charges after spray painting vulgar messages on buildings and sidewalks at Siegel and Oakland."

Again, people are going to wonder if Smyrna really wants the punks brought to justice and shown to the world. This is not out of bounds to ask.

From a coaching standpoint how do you game plan with that big ole goal post laying in the end zone and how do you kick a field goal? Do you have to still put it through the uprights or just go for two, or can you just run down to the other end? What if a player gets speared by the upright... I would play a zone and use it as a twelfth man.

Today is shorts and helmets, tomorrow is click clack day, anybody seen my cup? It's the one with the handle.

10338488_BG3.jpg

10338488_BG2.jpg

10338488_BG1.jpg

10338488_BG4.jpg

quote WKRN:

Parts of the track and the high jump pit were spray painted with illicit phrases that implicate the class of 2009. In addition to the stadium, the fence around a nearby softball field was knocked over. It appears the vandals stole a Gator utility vehicle from under the stadium and used it to run over the fence.

School officials said the vehicle was totaled and will also need to be replaced.

Why would Raikes need to imply publicly to the media that the punks would be caught and prosecuted "even if they were SHS's own" unless there was some immediate skepticism around the mid-state whether that would ever happen? Hmmmm...

How would it look if Smyrna students with green hair and pierced faces were arrested and splashed all over the newspapers and on t.v. as the suspects? Or "redneck" type kids that had been drinking or worse? What would that do to the all-American wholesome clean-cut image of SHS? Just asking. It's a valid question since it's been 3 months now. Murder cases have been solved faster.

i already stated before... they know who did the damage. the problem is not putting their face on tv, the problem is the evidence needed to preosecute. they don't have enough proof to prosecute who commited the crime. thats what sucks about the justice system, u can't just shoot people cause u think they did something wrong. there's no reason to blast on someone if you cannot fully prove they did it. you are just going to caus yourself more problems. but i know, you are still going to reply and say its this grand cover up that mr raikes is behind to protect the image of the school. keep kicking that dead horse, he might get up and run again! :thumb:

10338488_BG3.jpg

10338488_BG2.jpg

10338488_BG1.jpg

10338488_BG4.jpg

quote WKRN:

i already stated before... they know who did the damage. the problem is not putting their face on tv, the problem is the evidence needed to preosecute. they don't have enough proof to prosecute who commited the crime. thats what sucks about the justice system, u can't just shoot people cause u think they did something wrong. there's no reason to blast on someone if you cannot fully prove they did it. you are just going to caus yourself more problems. but i know, you are still going to reply and say its this grand cover up that mr raikes is behind to protect the image of the school. keep kicking that dead horse, he might get up and run again! :roflol:

And as I already stated before, the Oakland vandals were caught the same week within a few days and arrested and had a court date set. In a similar incident, almost 4 months later and no results. With the amount of damage done they could sue the perps who caused the damage instead of seeking criminal arrests and recoup that way. The school systems claims to be so strapped for cash - why would they let it just go??? Hmmm......

(seriously, if they know who did it, a lawsuit is a legit option...let's see if they do it)

I am ready for the CSI post to end. If you would like to discuss this then go straight to RL Raikes. Everybody knows he runs the doghouse like a business. Lets talk defense, offense, X's, O's and special teams.

Shad will run several different offensive formations the questions is will he have the "three headed monster" on the field at the same time.

We will do the Shad interview late this afternoon. I am in Hoover Alabama right now but will be back just in time for tonights game if it is played. How many people will the Inferno hold?

sean, Blackman used to have their own broadcast station. Two great guys from MTSU did all the broadcasts for them. Not sure if they still do or not. I am sure someone from Blackman could answer that for us.

BTW.......special message to B.A.T.W. No panties for me, I only go COMMANDO and I don't mean Hendersonville. BUT... It is awfully flattering for you to be envisioning LOD and I in the buff, but we are too old for you and certainly not interested in the least. :bored: Maybe nrgrizzles is more your style.

Who is Root and why he make you so angry? So your denying your a Bigfoot or it was a costume? I have a stepdaddy, that's awesome! Can I meet em, will he take me places like baseball games and the zoo where I can visit the bigfoot and is that zoo across the street from Roots house? Give it up yetty we know you did it.

Yetty: a male who appears as a mountain man, having a large gut , tousled hair, and ungroomed facial hair. yetties lack hygiene and... you sure this aint you?

P.S. I am also a big good looking white guy (and only one screen name) with zero ties to SHS other than my kid plays for their former coach who has been publicly accused by you of recruiting and I will not allow those lies you are spreading to go unchallenged, ya big yetty...yetty - 3 definitions - a male who appears as a mountain man, having a large gut , tousled hair, and ungroomed facial hair. yetties lack hygiene and...

Oh I'm so glad to see you again, you talk to Mrs. Shad? She's at the Frosh game tonight if your there you should say hello! Anyway, I'll be more than happy to answer your questions on here since LOD (SOM) hasn't responded :bored: "Root" is Mr. Raikes at Smyrna, supposedly that's his nickname from High School b.c he's so well ummm.... endowed... needless to say he doesn't like it at all, at least when graduating kids say it to him :bored: Also I am coach shad's oldest daughter and he thinks that you are me with another screen name, hence the "take that to your stepdaddy" which I think is funny :motorbike: anyway would love to meet you Friday night at the game, I'll either be standing by Mrs. Shad or up in the stands but I'm the largely pregnant one on the track with the little boy who runs around playing on the gator during the game, name's Ashley. :roflolk: Hope to see you there! :bored:

BTW.......special message to B.A.T.W. No panties for me, I only go COMMANDO and I don't mean Hendersonville. BUT... It is awfully flattering for you to be envisioning LOD and I in the buff, but we are too old for you and certainly not interested in the least. :roflolk: Maybe nrgrizzles is more your style.

hahahaha okay even I have to admit that's funny :bored: (Not being sarcastic either, your post made me laugh) but I wasn't envisioning you two in the buff. And don't worry I don't go for old guys anyways, my type carries a badge, gun, and has lots of pretty lights on their car, like my husband does :bored: Is nrgrizzles a cop??? Might be in trouble if he is :motorbike: lol