Signal Mtn @ Lookout Valley

RiverCityRage

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious that SP fans are on here talking about SM recruiting when on another thread they are the ones being accused of recruiting. But really who cares the only thing that matters is the final score each Friday night.

Stand Up ther feller and pull them undies out of that hinny. Old Pirate says theys is a huge difference in an program that is known state wide for its tradition and a new program jest starting. Jest curious if that new EB school will git the same loose rope the eagles got. Hum, maybe someone can help us a wondering fellers out. Don't rightly matter to usin over here, cause you fellers will be out of the Pirates classification real soon. The point OP has made from day one is them city fellers all do the drop byes to them programs that have them athletic types round town. Never said SM is any different. :bored:

Hamilton County zoning means nothing if your school is classified as academy or if it’s a magnet school. These types of schools can take students from anywhere in the county as long as the student can provide their own transportation. But if you’re going to an academy you must enroll in courses that apply to what the academy specializes in. Like Red Bank has six academies they are Leadership, Teaching, Health Sciences, Communications, Math Science & Tech and Humanities & Fine Arts. So for these schools it makes it easy for a coach to recruit if they want to. For all others it is all about the zone you live in, or get a hardship to go to an out of zone school, or be zoned to a failing school and go to the school it is paired with. Right now, like I said earlier, SM is paired with Howard but I don’t think we have anyone from Howard attending SM this year.

Really we don’t need to recruit at SM we have plenty of athletes. But it would be nice to have all those people from SM starting at the privates to come back to the home town school. I think if we can continue with our success you might start seeing that happen.

Really we don’t need to recruit at SM we have plenty of athletes. But it would be nice to have all those people from SM starting at the privates to come back to the home town school. I think if we can continue with our success you might start seeing that happen.

B)B) Fighting, Drugs , Cover-ups, Yea Sounds Good! Money can only go so far. What kind of message are we sending our youth? B)

you need to take some reading lessons, this post is called, signal @ lv.

not talk about what you think is wrong with another school rivercity.

the facts are, signal is going to dominate lv tonight. end of story.

:lol: Reading Lessons? Look who started this post. Dominate :shock: Hey I Call them like I see them. If it looks, Quacks and looks like a Duck its a Duck! :lol:

GO JACKETS!!!!!!

I think Signal wins this one but will be challanged a little harder this week. Lookout has some good athletes but will not have enough firepower. Think signal will get that challange when they play South Pitt. That's when u will see what u really have.

Signal 35

LV 7

I think it will be closer than this, as I'm sure LV will be ready, and I'm unsure how SM will handle their first road game. I think in the end SM will come out on top but I look for this to be a good game.