Signal Mtn @ Lookout Valley

RiverCityRage

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signal Mountain scrimmaged Lookout Valley last preseason as one of their first games, a varsity scrimmage and won something like 22-21, tough game, but it was one of their first as a team. The only thing Lookout Valley had going for them was the qb scramble and make something from nothing.

Signal Mountain will over power LV and will be sure to have a qb spy the whole game to shut his speed down.

SM-42

LV-14, i spotted them 14 points for big long accident plays by their faster players.

Signal will handle valley easily...Like I have said on here before they will not be challenged untill they play SP...Typical LV team this year from what I seen in the jamboree..they have a decent team and some athletes but just can not hang with the big boys!

Signal-42

LV-7

im sure signal feels the same way about the pirates, in the end the game doesn't matter except for bragging rights cause it has no effect on the playoffs!

Every game counts toward the playoffs,

somewhat yeah, every game counts for teams that go 6-4, 5-5, not teams like signal that will end up going 10-0, 9-1.

im sure signal feels the same way about the pirates, in the end the game doesn't matter except for bragging rights cause it has no effect on the playoffs!

Every game counts toward the playoffs,

somewhat yeah, every game counts for teams that go 6-4, 5-5, not teams like signal that will end up going 10-0, 9-1.

10-0....LOL. Funniest thing I've read all night. Signal is decent but not that good. Then again, a school with 500+ kids playing a single A schedule should have a winning schedule!!!